Social Stop browsing/posting on Sherdog or get fired

Kandyland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was told today to stop spending time on Sherdog while at work, even though I have downtime or I could get fired.

So either pay bills and stay employed or say fuck them, I have friends on Sherdog that I won't sacrifice.

What should I do? Do I have your back Sherdog?

XAkjviN.gif

I was told today to stop spending time on Sherdog while at work, even though I have downtime or I could get fired.

So either pay bills and stay employed or say fuck them, I have friends on Sherdog that I won't sacrifice.

Why would you think it's acceptable to spend your work hours on a website for personal entertainment?

I know you can think of a few different things you could be doing to be a more efficient employee. Lazy fucking employee.

Why would you think it's acceptable to spend your work hours on a website for personal entertainment?

I know you can think of a few different things you could be doing to be a more efficient employee. Lazy fucking employee.

Look at this shit..

Your shit boss also posts here on company time.. you should fuck him to establish dominance..

I’m gonna win the lottery anyway, so fire me

Back