Economy stonks v21

I’m still trying to make sense of this market. Finding value is difficult. I’ve never seen so much garbage trading at insane multiples for no reason.
$SKIL had a strong earnings report.
Got contracts with blue chips.
Raised the earnings estimate, all the estimating service raises their share price and it’s up less than 1%. Weird market.

https://www.binance.com/en/loan

Binance offering loans with your crypto as collateral.

I'm not saying there's going to be a crash tomorrow, but holy fuck is this a red flag.

lolz. it's kind of old news (or it's been talked about for a while, at least). i'm a little disappointed they don't allow crazy leverage (ie: 2:1), i'd be tempted to utilize this as a way to short bitcoin/etc...

i'm so angry about root/lidr being down.

i have tiny positions and i'm barely even down anything in them (i might not even be, given spreads), but i'm so fucking annoyed at their movements today.

i'm up bigly today. but am oddly fixated on this shit. lolz.

welp

lolz @ bad spacs being a goldmine again.

the cycle of p&d gained an extra revolution

IRNT bless and I’m out. Love it when I make almost almost 100% but show 1/20th the guts I gave SMSI

LOOOL LIDR

sold $10C lidr
sold 7.5 vldr
buy/write dm

sold ktos shares... just because they were up today.
sold october puts on bksy, sunl, mvst, dm

bunch of other shit. been busy today.

i'd get in on @44nutman 's skil - but the shares have no volume and the options have no iv.

i'd get in on @44nutman 's skil - but the shares have no volume and the options have no iv.
I thought I was going to do a quick earnings flip on $SKIL, but did not happen with good report. Up but I don't flip for a couple % points.
I will make my money, its just going to take longer.

If they keep raising their revenue estimates, while cutting costs(They just refinanced a big loan saving them about 25 million), you would think its going to go up.

I thought I was going to do a quick earnings flip on $SKIL, but did not happen with good report. Up but I don't flip for a couple % points.
I will make my money, its just going to take longer.

If they keep raising their revenue estimates, while cutting costs(They just refinanced a big loan saving them about 25 million), you would think its going to go up.

i might make some kind of play on it later. i'm just being opportunistic re: tomorrow (ie: all my 1dte moves, lolz)

and i sold ktos at today's top, apparently. speaking of no iv... i'd love that stock if the options had juice. but the strikes suck and there's no iv. i guess i should just buy calls...

HOLY FUCK ME IN THE DICKS. BLI was down 30% midday on a short report?! thats a Cathie fav.
Was easy money had I noticed...bounced 20% since there. Now I dunno.

HOLY FUCK ME IN THE DICKS. BLI was down 30% midday on a short report?! thats a Cathie fav.
Was easy money had I noticed...bounced 20% since there. Now I dunno.

damn, wish i saw... i would have sold the dumbest puts on it.
<{titihmm}>

wow should put more on BLI after that short dope shill came on CNBC and got rekt.
Still made a smidge

also congrats any SDC holders I pussied out with small gains yesterday

I'm going to take a small starter position in YMTX. Hoping they have good ph 1 data that's expected to be released soon.

Looks like LUCD is going to run. Ready to short once the momentum dies down.

looooooooooooolz, the epilogue.

and rh still doesn't allow box spreads...

re:

(audio/video, tagged to prevent autoplay)

wow should put more on BLI after that short dope shill came on CNBC and got rekt.
Still made a smidge
grrrr tried to buy a bunch more premarket on my way to airport and only a small bit filled... its now up 6% premarket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back