• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy stonks v15, lucid madness

I feel like CLDR is gonna rise sooner or later, hopefully can buy some before march.

Had to start nibbling at FTOC again.

AACQ also up oddly on solid volume. Hopefully thing is brewing?

The legendary post is all winners (if you include bailing on APSG ahead; now would be almost flat rofl). Hopefully the remaining ones can get me at least a few %! (PRPB, AACQ, SVAC i'm really hoping lands a hot food play, CRHC has big volume lately, Tekk nada yet, GSAH has crept up but has to be large by size, OACB hopefully can ride HIMS performance into a second good merger).

NCNO if anyone wants a fintech that has based for months

I'm mostly SPACs tho
PRPB
AACQ
APSG
FTOC
SVAC
FST
CCIV
TEKK
IGAC
CRHC
ACTC
GSAH
OACB
to name a few lol

CCIV getting pumped, but looks pretty promising ngl

Maybe I'll buy in again when it drops

Jesus I should have gone in on that MGNI last month like I was pondering rofl. Would have been up 110% now.

I'm noticing not a whole lot of talk about actual companies...mostly SPAC's.

The Brackis/Rob effect? I'm pretty new in even posting here, maybe it's kind of been that way for a long time?

Seems like SPAC's are more of the gambler's game. Still takes research and all the other stuff, but more conjecture about deals getting done or not, etc. Educated guessing for a bigger payoff. Darting in and out on rumors, shit like that.

lolz @ devaluing the dollar to meet pre-pandemic GDP in 2021.

<{outtahere}>

The Brackis/Rob effect? I'm pretty new in even posting here, maybe it's kind of been that way for a long time?

*shrugs*

generally, the established companies' (especially blue chips) movements are widely known/easily accessible. they get talked about when something happens/etc.

quick plays (of anything) aside, i tend to stick to semis and niches that i'm pretty familiar with for longer term/swing plays.

it's been a hot market for SPACs.

Last edited:

Seems like SPAC's are more of the gambler's game. Still takes research and all the other stuff, but more conjecture about deals getting done or not, etc. Educated guessing for a bigger payoff. Darting in and out on rumors, shit like that.

SPACs are loot crates for stocks.

You mean elsewhere?

Sold another call for my HYLN bags for $16 at $21 for 02/19.
My avg cost is probably 19 now with the cover puts and calls I been selling since December.

Sold another call for my HYLN bags for $16 at $21 for 02/19.
My avg cost is probably 19 now with the cover puts and calls I been selling since December.
I have odd faith and hope I get a crack again under 15 on a down day next week.

@BIKES!

Don't think I'm gonna get that price on AVXL I was hoping for. Fucker is spiking again. Oh well.

Going in on YJ hoping for a quick 2pt pop. Will cut loss if drops 3

lol CCIV ripping.
What a weird world. This would value them at like GM levels without any revenues lol.

Weed stocks crushing it this week. Cashed in 25% positions each for big gains on SNDL and NEPT, gonna hold the rest for awhile and see what happens.

lol CCIV ripping.
What a weird world. This would value them at like GM levels without any revenues lol.
giphy.gif

I just... don't get it

Weed stocks crushing it this week. Cashed in 25% positions each for big gains on SNDL and NEPT, gonna hold the rest for awhile and see what happens.
I bought some $TLRY last week that's performing well. I know nothing about weed. I just figured the new wave of retail investor enthusiasm would pump weed stocks.

Back