• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy stonks v15, lucid madness

clov is giving me mpln vibes... and not just because i just sold a $10P on it...

@brackis1

What do you think about FUSE right now on the dip?

FUSE you hussy plz crash further; your volume is insane and I want you in all my portfolio holes.

Thank you GME I escape an AWFUL srty position even after being down big thanks to ur shit game.

Bought more FUSE at $12.03. I'm retarded, but YOLO whatever. Smarter people here by a galaxy about this stuff think it has massive value. Good enough for me.

Bought more FUSE at $12.03. I'm retarded, but YOLO whatever. Smarter people here by a galaxy about this stuff think it has massive value. Good enough for me.
I mean it's an educated guess.
There is legit risk they don't merge or ppl don't like the deal, but I see it as much better than 50/50 dart throwing, so I'm giving it a go.

YOLO I'm in with you.

I mean it's an educated guess.
There is legit risk they don't merge or ppl don't like the deal, but I see it as much better than 50/50 dart throwing, so I'm giving it a go.

Good enough for me.

There are so many Chamath spacs that I literally forgot about opendoor even tho I knew they were selling shares and to short last two days lol.

lolll rob we wuzzz write! APSG is now DOWN bahahaha.

Fuse is up 20bps. Fuck it im out.

jk.

AVXL printing. Drop one more time I dare you.

Its been a week and I'm still waiting for Fidelity to approve me for options.

Fuse is up 20bps. Fuck it im out.

jk.

AVXL printing. Drop one more time I dare you.

Give me a good entry point. $12? Don't worry, if AVXL tanks I'm not gonna hold you accountable LOL. I'm gambling here mostly.

Give me a good entry point. $12? Don't worry, if AVXL tanks I'm not gonna hold you accountable LOL. I'm gambling here mostly.
I went in at $12.20 today. Under 12.30 imo. The flux has been up and down 5pts all day. I timed it right a few times.

$SENs popping. Sold half my shares when it was 2. 50 and pocketed profit and still have half my shares. Now playing with house money.

Its been a week and I'm still waiting for Fidelity to approve me for options.
Did you tell them what you bench? Anything Over Teh 225lb they move you to the front of the line.

Did you tell them what you bench? Anything Over Teh 225lb they move you to the front of the line.
Nobody can bench over $225. That may end up being suspicious and delaying the process longer...

If YJ dips another 2pts I may have to

Back