Economy stonks v12, gamestonk?

Turns out I was right to buy a shit ton of YOLO calls on GameStop

All the doubters got absolutely BTFO by based autist Ryan Cohen hostile takeover

unknown.png

Boomers completely starched by WSB boy Cohen, George Sherman is on his way out

Idgaf what the Armenian fraud bros pump

I'm balls deep in GME because I ride Ryan Cohens lil chram and suckle on his schnauzer balls and it might/will have a huge resurgence when getting rid of their stupid gay boomer board and brick and mortar boomer model, also there is a huge potential short squeeze considering the amount of shorts, especially from gay boomer bears Melvin Capital and Bank of Boomermerica

Fuck FCEL, they are a cringe boomer company and I hope they die. I lost plenty of money on buying FCEL puts though

Wow, good call @Wadtucket!
<{UberTS}>

Ahh yes now the Huckster of all Hucksters Musk is tweeting about Gamestop because any good charlatan can't pass up a chance to get the audience of sheep.
This is a who's who of carnies racing to get the crowd to worship them.

amd's earnings killed it. on another day, their eps/rev/guidance beat would be newsworthy. but they're in the red because everyone's just watching gme. lolz. so i bought more.

i sold more gme puts earlier.

the problem with gme is (obviously), once dfv/psychotinestorm (sp?)/cohen/etc sell or gme announces a share issuance, it's fuxxored. so i'm content selling super OTM puts and treating this like nkla 2.0 700% IV?
giphy.gif

AMD beats earnings and raises guidance and the price goes down. Wtf. Fuck this doubling down on GME. 1k is next.
Honestly makes total sense and I'm made because I had an after hrs short order ready to go at 101 but we never made it there.
I can point to like 15 this year alone that sell off after running all year when they have decent guidance.
See: BOOT

AMD beats earnings and raises guidance and the price goes down.

Exactly my feel. AMD is one of my biggest holdings, was expecting a big day but too much GME up by 900000000%. How is this not criminal? Feels criminal. Something somewhere, somehow, is criminal.

Exactly my feel. AMD is one of my biggest holdings, was expecting a big day but too much GME up by 900000000%. How is this not criminal? Feels criminal. Something somewhere, somehow, is criminal.
I have calls that I was hoping to dump. Now I need to hold a little longer. I guess I should dump my apple calls tomorrow before they announce as well.

Back