Economy stonks only go up v6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, you need to basically assume every biotech is a scam because they ALL issue good news, bait people in, then issue new stock that dilutes value and gives them more cash.
My buddy ended up buying only like a 100 shares after I told him I bought it. It was funny because we used to call it the Russian soccer stock.
He bets lots of soccer and would always text me some rando Professional Russian match to watch and you could tell the fix was in on that game.
I am beginning to think all Biotech stocks are Pro Russian soccer stocks.

i'm in brokerage hell. i have accounts with ikbr, tos, webull (just opened webull yesterday), and rh - but rh has most of my $ (no contract fees). then rh craps the bed.

it finally went online for like 10 minutes (after shit already peaked) and i sold 47854876 contracts for the week, but this is dildos.

ACATS takes like a week and it's such a crazy market time that i'm not sure i'd want to be locked out (for sure, unlike robinhood's intermittent lockouts!) for a week. motherfuckers.

@44nutman - we tried to tell you. haha. biotech is basically a scam. you can ride them for quick gains sometimes, but they all generally just dilute themselves to shit and screw everyone holding shares.

Well I think consumer confidence is gonna be shit after this crash.
Gonna throw a fat short oin Yeti I think.
Hasn't gone down a ton, luxury show off item.
Or do people buy them for doomsday prep? Hmmmm

i'm in brokerage hell. i have accounts with ikbr, tos, webull (just opened webull yesterday), and rh - but rh has most of my $ (no contract fees). then rh craps the bed.

it finally went online for like 10 minutes (after shit already peaked) and i sold 47854876 contracts for the week, but this is dildos.

ACATS takes like a week and it's such a crazy market time that i'm not sure i'd want to be locked out (for sure, unlike robinhood's intermittent lockouts!) for a week. motherfuckers.

@44nutman - we tried to tell you. haha. biotech is basically a scam. you can ride them for quick gains sometimes, but they all generally just dilute themselves to shit and screw everyone holding shares.
I have been making money on OGEN. I get in and out of it all the time. Just sold again yesterday for a 20% gain. Waiting for it to get around .60 and will jump back in again. It was up today, but it will be back down.

how are my rich friends doing tonight?
Since you are the best wheel man in the state of Michigan, I will let you know.
I have been selling all stocks that have profit, then looking for deals. I have been holding steady with that strategy and got lots of cash in my account to jump in.
Take profit because I think this market is about to get crazy. The problem being is China is not making any goods so we may not see any effect of that for another month. If you have a stock that is in the black, sell it. Going to see lots of days if the market is up, the next day will be down. People will be cashing out a lot quicker than normal.
I am just holding stocks with dividends and a stock called PLUG, the rest I have no loyalty and will sell in a heartbeat.
Of course all that I typed could be wrong, because if I was that good, I would buy Goldberg's Superbird and let you drive it.

Biocept is going nuts again today. Should have bought more when they issued more shares. Oh well. I will let my 9 dollar investment ride me all the way up to the Penthouse in the sky.

market's not done coming down. bond rates been tanking for much longer than corona virus has been a story.

measured over 3 years, GLD and EDV have outperformed SPY. let that sink in.

Bought some TAST today. Been watching this stock for a while. They had good revenue last quarter but missed earnings due to remodeling restaurants and buying too many damn restaurants. They took a dive after the earnings miss, so I picked up a bunch at 3.60 a share, this morning. End of Feb. they were over 5 a share, prior to earnings. They own Burger Kings and Popeyes and are at their all time low.
They have decided to spend less money, not buy any restaurants and focus on sales in current restaurants.

Sold my TGNA at the bell to free up cash and then it went up 7% after hrs lol -_-

what a wild day/week/month.

i sold amd calls @ $49 yesterday (when it was like 50) trying to take advantage of the investor thingy and free up cash. dropped under 49 with the market drop, anyway.
sold a bunch of $2 calls for .15 of something that closed at $1.99
figured the $9 spwr calls i sold would get assigned... and it dropped like .80 today to 8.50
getting slaughtered on amc while waiting for their damn buybacks, negating all my gains

VIR
MRNA
BRCX
INO

killed as always.

Playing some big time shorts next week.

Buying in on some airlines as well.

wild how badly resorts have been hit. Wonder if they are even NEAR the bottom or if there is some more opportunities there.

Hoping for a bounce in oil on monday after Friday's big drop.

ha, i think oil's going into a death spiral unless opec changed their minds.

Probably. I'm betting on a small bounce but with no rumours of Russia coming back to the table I'm kinda doubting myself now.

Probably. I'm betting on a small bounce but with no rumours of Russia coming back to the table I'm kinda doubting myself now.

i didn't pay attention really, but didn't opec just threaten russia (after russia refused to cut their production) with flooding the market with oil?

i didn't pay attention really, but didn't opec just threaten russia (after russia refused to cut their production) with flooding the market with oil?

Yeah, just today.

I don't actually think the Saudis can pump more than 10m bpd for any length of time, but they are saying they will. Which probably means $30 oil in our future.

I had been hoping for russia to indicate a move back to the table over the weekend, as they have done before. No such luck.

Pulled 80% of my money from robinhood after last weeks bullshit....sold all my stocks after about 5% loss....then i bought some back after they fell an additional 10% and I'm still down some.

Im 80%cash and i think the market has a long way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back