Economy stonks only go up v6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that all this thread is, is just two guys arguing.

It is.

My guess is TS actually has a trading license which is why he’s getting so emotional when people ask specific questions.

He doesn’t want regular guys doing his easy job of sitting at a computer pressing buttons.

It was his life shining achievement and the only time he crossed a finish line at anything and he’s be damned if others join the club.

So he posts about his gains hoping to receive encouragement and pats on the back to make up for the fact he has to use his hand at night rather than a woman. All the while trying to attempt to speak down to people asking any questions.

He’d get his ass beat if he ever behaved like this outside of an Internet forum.

So on td ameritrade you can trade premarket starting at 730 and after hours until 8. BUT, it has to be a limit order and good for day+ext...nothing on weekends

Thanks man, I'll give it a look now. I found on Etrade they had it too, with those risks warnings you and that guy with the shades avatar was mentioning. I didn't realize it had to be limit orders and the scarcity though, which was throwing me off until now. I've always been a "dump money here when you have extra cash because it's better than a savings account" kind of guy for super future decades from now long-term growth, so this daily monitoring is new to me. However, this has to be hands down the most difficult thread to get information in though LOL.

Holy shit CNBC and Medtronic trying to talk about Elon Musk right now as a visionary on this coronvarius......HE CALLED IT A HOAX A WEEK AGO. I can't get over what a huckster con this world is lol. Still bought and flipped the shares because people are fucking retards, but jesus christ I'd pay back every last cent of my gains if I knew the world around me wasn't worshiping and taking my tax dollars to send to that conman.

Holy shit CNBC and Medtronic trying to talk about Elon Musk right now as a visionary on this coronvarius......HE CALLED IT A HOAX A WEEK AGO. I can't get over what a huckster con this world is lol. Still bought and flipped the shares because people are fucking retards, but jesus christ I'd pay back every last cent of my gains if I knew the world around me wasn't worshiping and taking my tax dollars to send to that conman.

HE LIED FOR YOUR SINS

edit: my unexpected shit of the day:

my india puts losing today's battle on a freshly locked down country.

Ugh continued gains today.

Is it possible we've hit the bottom?

He’d get his ass beat if he ever behaved like this outside of an Internet forum.

You know what's weird is this is an MMA forum and people talk to each other with no respect. You'd think a bunch of people who have interests in Martial Arts would have a higher level of respect but LOL NOPE.

You know what's weird is this is an MMA forum and people talk to each other with no respect. You'd think a bunch of people who have interests in Martial Arts would have a higher level of respect but LOL NOPE.
you must not know what the average mma fan looks like.

Hah I went to bed with VXX at 44 after closing at 47...up to 50 now preopen. Weird.
Futures almost flat....yet fucking Tesla is up 10% off sham ventilator news.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing about Tesla’s stock jumping up when it should’ve taken a bigger hit. The biggest fucking joke is Disney making a 16% climb despite almost all of their parks being closed.

lolz @ giving respect to an ancient sock puppet.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing about Tesla’s stock jumping up when it should’ve taken a bigger hit. The biggest fucking joke is Disney making a 16% climb despite almost all of their parks being closed.

I think every stock was briefly pricing in worst case scenario...aka a depression. Now daddy government is bailing out everything and everyone...they're basically saying we will not this economy tank no matter what it costs.

I wish i got Disney last week...i don't want it at 100 +.

Fuck these gains are brutal. Let's go back down to Monday levels please.

Got fucking crushed in the last 4 days.

i crushed it the last 4 days.

my only miss was selling my groupon contracts at $1 at the start of the week... for like .02 premiums. seemed like a good move when the SP was .50

i crushed it the last 4 days.

my only miss was selling my groupon contracts at $1 at the start of the week... for like .02 premiums. seemed like a good move when the SP was .50

still up bigly overall but I got a little greedy with some puts.

Just to be clear here, what are the regular's of this thread's returns in the past month? This is one of the worst months for the market in our lifetimes so it's kinda surprising if the consensus is everyone is up at the moment.

Just to be clear here, what are the regular's of this thread's returns in the past month? This is one of the worst months for the market in our lifetimes so it's kinda surprising if the consensus is everyone is up at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back