Economy stonks only go up v6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could put in the order after hours and see if it goes through early when the market opens. Or you miss out on it all together

@MMAisGod

Extended-hours order
A limit order that can only be placed in the extended-hour session (4:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Eastern time). If it doesn't execute, the order is automatically canceled at the end of the session.

And there is no extended hours trading during the weekend to my knowledge. That is where you would need future account.

So I wasn’t exactly wrong either.

lolz @ denying being a fake/still pretending to be a trader after:

apparently taking the title literally (even though it's obviously a joke and says stonks)
not understanding the first post. like, at all.
not knowing that we can trade after hours
claiming to not have a broker... but is making trades. somehow. OTC certificates are in, apparently.
(AFTER learning about AH) thinking that after hours is some kind of magic shit that one needs a special broker for. as if it's not standard.

i'm so glad we have the real deal with us.

Extended-hours order
A limit order that can only be placed in the extended-hour session (4:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Eastern time). If it doesn't execute, the order is automatically canceled at the end of the session.

Wasn’t exactly wrong either.

omg. and there's more! he copypasta'd this crap from somewhere and apparently thinks it's universal. as if we can't make market orders AH and as if we can't trade after 6:30. lolz!

lolz! "wasn't exactly wrong?" he said only futures can be traded AH!

BIG BRAIN.

omg. and there's more! he copypasta'd this crap from somewhere and apparently thinks it's universal. as if we can't make market orders AH and as if we can't trade after 6:30. lolz!

lolz! wasn't entirely wrong? he said only futures can be traded AH!

BIG BRAIN.

Explain the other ways you can then rob

That was the original posters question

Explain the other ways you can then rob

That was the original posters question

is that your other account, or something? also, JUST LIKE the last time you pulled this bullshit, i literally explained other ways IN the post you quoted.

BIG BRAIN SHIT RIGHT HERE.

apparently taking the title literally (even though it's obviously a joke and says stonks)
claiming to not have a broker... but is making trades. somehow. OTC certificates are in, apparently.
(AFTER learning about AH) thinking that after hours is some kind of magic shit that one needs a special broker for. as if it's not standard.

where did I say I was broker again? What post #?

And I don’t have a broker but I do make trades in my IRA and brokerage account so......

is that your other account, or something? also, JUST LIKE the last time you pulled this bullshit, i literally explained other ways IN the post you quoted.

BIG BRAIN SHIT RIGHT HERE.

What other account are you referring to here exactly?

where did I say I was broker again? What post #?

And I don’t have a broker but I do make trades in my IRA and brokerage account so......

...seriously. BIG BRAIN. reads my post and THAT'S the genius shit he came up with. as if i called him a broker. as if ANYONE would be dumb enough to think he's a broker.

...you're not going to ever comprehend that, are you?

So on td ameritrade you can trade premarket starting at 730 and after hours until 8. BUT, it has to be a limit order and good for day+ext...nothing on weekends

Hah I went to bed with VXX at 44 after closing at 47...up to 50 now preopen. Weird.
Futures almost flat....yet fucking Tesla is up 10% off sham ventilator news.

Well, I couldn’t hold the put in Hertz anymore. Lost a grand on that one. Still hopeful for my longer puts.

Wow My broker just took like 5 minutes to fill a short and I missed a huge drop. WHACK!

Seems to me that all this thread is, is just two guys arguing. Just have sex already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back