Economy Stock market chat v3: Tesla crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft will be today's fulcrum. It has ran up so much already, I am a little nervous.

Company I used to follow. They do the extraction process of turning cannabis into oil and shit. Their only part of production. They started as a fish oil and algae company so are used to doing this shit.

chart.ashx

...lolz. invest in reading glasses or a thesaurus. in before 'belly of the beast,' or some shit.

How about investing in learning? LOLZ

Learn something about the market before commentating. Your ignorance is not my problem. You should have just thanked me and moved on.

post from Discord chat:

So rh restricted my account so I can only sell. It was probably because I found a glitch that allows unlimited day trading

You buy your options, then when you're ready to sell you place another buy on the same stock way over asking that you know won't fill. Then go in and hit sell on the options you want to unload. It will say you have to cancel your buy to sell, would you like to do that now? Hit yes and boom. Day trade

So now I'm banned from RH subreddit and RH app. Fucking smoked

I am banned from the RH subreddit too. lol

How about investing in learning? LOLZ

Learn something about the market before commentating. Your ignorance is not my problem. You should have just thanked me and moved on.

i take it back. you don't need reading glasses, you need reading comprehension or a rudimentary logic class. you repeatedly jump to insane conclusions and then just run with them. lolz @ ignorance.

superlolz @ believing you should be thanked for 5 pages of cliche nonsense.

uberlolz @ telling me i should learn something about the market. ffs, you complain about day trading restrictions...

lolzturtle.gif

edit: omg, i didn't even see the newest post complaining about day trading restrictions! lolz! i was just mocking you for clearly having a small portfolio and talking this shit, and then it's even more ridiculous and timelier!

i take it back. you don't need reading glasses, you need reading comprehension or a rudimentary logic class. you repeatedly jump to insane conclusions and then just run with them. lolz @ ignorance.

superlolz @ believing you should be thanked for 5 pages of cliche nonsense.

uberlolz @ telling me i should learn something about the market. ffs, you complain about day trading restrictions...

lolzturtle.gif

edit: omg, i didn't even see the newest post complaining about day trading restrictions! lolz! i was just mocking you for clearly having a small portfolio and talking this shit, and then it's even more ridiculous and timelier!

You said a market event was incredulous. I explained it. You got defensive due to your ignorance and resorted to insults.

You said a market event was incredulous. I explained it. You got defensive due to your ignorance and resorted to insults.

i don't know what's more ironic now: that you seriously believe the above or the 5 pages of insults (also, cliche...) that you just tantrum'd about. please cite the "insults" i "resorted to."

you won't. you can't.

i don't know what's more ironic now: that you seriously believe the above or the 5 pages of insults (also, cliche...) that you just tantrum'd about. please cite the "insults" i "resorted to."

you won't. you can't.

You still rambling? You made a stupid comment. Own it. You said I spouted a bunch of cliches. That is an insult.

What tantrum? lol. "Guyz, why did Netflix drop the market?" derp. Go back to that. That is what you are mad about.

...lolz. invest in reading glasses or a thesaurus. in before 'belly of the beast,' or some shit.

Oh, I get it. lol. You are holding bags. Either you held netflix or other stocks and didn't realize the other stocks would drop with Netflix. Silly bagholder. You people are endless entertainment.

<Lmaoo>

You still rambling? You made a stupid comment. Own it. You said I spouted a bunch of cliches. That is an insult.

What tantrum? lol. "Guyz, why did Netflix drop the market?" derp. Go back to that. That is what you are mad about.

WOW! it's... it's like i JUST called this! can you NOT jump to conclusions?

what tantrum? SERIOUSLY? you derailed your own thread yelling nonsensically about 'bagholding! YOU'RE BAGHOLDING!' for pages.

lolz @ calling "cliches" being deemed an insult. are YOU a cliche? how would this even make sense?

Oh, I get it. lol. You are holding bags. Either you held netflix or other stocks and didn't realize the other stocks would drop with Netflix. Silly bagholder. You people are endless entertainment.

<Lmaoo>

aaaaaaaaaand more conclusion jumping. i've never owned netflix. i've never even had a netflix account.

what am i bagholding? (lolz! @ back to this "bagholder" shit again - cliches! cliches for everyone!)

ffs, you UNIRONICALLY said "buy the rumour, sell the news" to me. lolz!

edit: in before "time is money!"

no. it was something somebody posted in discord chat as I said. If it was me I wouldn't say it was from discord chat. I just would have told the story.

and like I said, I am banned from RH reddit and cant post there anyway. lol

That’s too bad. You want Netflix to do well so they invest in bigger and better projects with talented people attached to them.

Looks like they sunk a lot into that dark crystal

Chewy earnings after hours remember. Probably gonna get ugly. I am already down on this thing. Slack has been a disaster too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back