• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stitches the Rapper. Epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys that actually know him should troll him into some crazy reaction over the phone or something and record it, then post it here. Come on, represent Sherdog!
Dan LeBatard did a phone interview with him because Brick in yo face was used by the heat and he was being a dick to stitches, he laughed most of it off and didn't seem mad but you could tell he was annoyed at times. LeBatard is an ass though, was funny when Chael Sonnen put him in his place.

this thread needs some quality rap

thread saved.

I always laugh at stuff like this, and wonder what would happen if real bad dudes like gang members were to rough up wannabe gangsters like him just for the fun of it.

I also wonder what his face tats will look like when he's old and wrinkly. But given how stupid he sounds, he probably won't make it that long.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L7Bl3b98GRo

Lil Phil (Stitches) before the face tats.

Looks like Bieber.

I always laugh at stuff like this, and wonder what would happen if real bad dudes like gang members were to rough up wannabe gangsters like him just for the fun of it.

I also wonder what his face tats will look like when he's old and wrinkly. But given how stupid he sounds, he probably won't make it that long.

Looks like Bieber.

He'd put a brick to their face. Did you not understand his lifestyle?

Wow I never thought I'd find anybody that agreed that he is fucking terrible.

Yeah he's quite possibly the most overrated rapper of all time. Dance with the Devil was a good story, and the track with Jean Grae was dope.

Besides those, nothing. He's just not good at rapping and lyrically he's not much better than your average commercial rapper.

Why is this dude always making this face?

BnLfIOFCAAAShT8.png:medium

Is his "grill" that uncomfortable, or is he so insecure with his "fashion" that he feels the need for people to see that he has shitty silver teeth every fucking second of the day?

I'd pay to see this ********* get drop kicked.

Also. He should go on tour with these morons:

[YT]Es0pgC4PH_s[/YT]

Is he the #1 rapper for snitches?
Cause you know, snitches get stitches....

Last edited:
Yeah he's quite possibly the most overrated rapper of all time. Dance with the Devil was a good story, and the track with Jean Grae was dope.

Besides those, nothing. He's just not good at rapping and lyrically he's not much better than your average commercial rapper.

Although I'm not a huge fan of his, I did quite like his Martyr album.

He talking about the one in Brick in your face. Its looks more like a SKS at the 2:20 mark

[Yt]XtW6HW8jO_U[/MEDIA]

Good looks bro. And your right that was exactly what i was talking about (brick in yo face video). Stitches put a banana clip on it to make it look like an AK but it's clearly not. I'm not a gun expert but i haven't seen to many AK-47's with scopes on them either.

Does anyone here remember the thread about stitches on here a while back with the description someone wrote along the lines of..what you have here is a new twist on a timeless classic, the small sale distribution on cocaine in the urban environment... And so on. It was pretty good

Brick in your face is awesome.

Its so over the top ridiculous you have to love it.

I just love how Stitches tries to show off his grill/teeth so bad. He constantly has that stupid look on his face.

Just be aware up in those streets he's got rank, and indeed he aint fucking that bitch if the pussy stinks.

Pinhead selling blow, LMFAO this epic if taken as a satire.

Must've blown the budget on drugs, cars, and guns. Only answer I have since there's never any chicks in his videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back