• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stitches the Rapper. Epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not even his best song

[YT]kjJIPvBsZkY[/YT]

Last edited:
that's not even his best song

[YT]kjJIPvBsZkY[/YT]

Dude, why you edit out the "Bricks are whiter than some mayo, and I can send them to your house through the mail, provided I can lick enough stamps, and they don't give my tongue no cramps" song?

Dude, why you edit out the "Bricks are whiter than some mayo, and I can send them to your house through the mail, provided I can lick enough stamps, and they don't give my tongue no cramps" song?

I meant to post this one and fucked up

it was the only one not in the OP lol

That was the most terrible thing I've ever seen/heard

still better than Immortal Technique

But young people like this, right? If I have to talk to a friend's teenage children and mention Stitches and how cool he is, they'll think I'm cool, right?

Always seems like when I party with dudes that act like this, they're the first ones puking in the corner and wanting a ride home.

Bro I know this guy stitches in rl here in Florida. Dude is crazy

I've been saying that for years also. Top 10 WOAT imo

Also, arguing with IT fans is frusturating as hell

Most of friends growing up thought he was some kind of prophet. It drove me insane.

Technique is an idiot and his music sucks. Plus he's a shit battler.

Ugh.

I feel the need to clean my palette.

Ahhh... that's better.

You guys that actually know him should troll him into some crazy reaction over the phone or something and record it, then post it here. Come on, represent Sherdog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back