• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stitches the Rapper. Epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to high school with him. He used to go by Lil Phil. Kids only 18 atm. He got his ass kicked by some skinny ass freshman when he was a senior LOL. He's making bank doe.

lol awesome. Do you know if his dad is a cop ? can you confirm the rumors.

lol awesome. Do you know if his dad is a cop ? can you confirm the rumors.

His dad was a cop. He transferred to my highschool cause he was being bullied in his old one. Then he dropped out of school for the same exact reason.

what you gonna do when puts the brick in your face?

The thing about stitches that gets to me is the question of wether or not he's an actual dealer. The guy has money from somewhere to have the cars in his videos (I assume they're rented, but that still isn't cheap). If he is rich from sellin blow and his raps are somewhat true then, I'm kind of impressed. Regardless though for a 19 year old to have that kind of dough, I'm jelly.

At least he is an actual drug dealer instead of just another phony

His dad was a cop. He transferred to my highschool cause he was being bullied in his old one. Then he dropped out of school for the same exact reason.

Man that is crazy. I wonder if his dad gets a lot of shit at work from his peers b/c his son LOVES SELLING BLOWWWWWWW!!!!!

The thing about stitches that gets to me is the question of wether or not he's an actual dealer. The guy has money from somewhere to have the cars in his videos (I assume they're rented, but that still isn't cheap). If he is rich from sellin blow and his raps are somewhat true then, I'm kind of impressed. Regardless though for a 19 year old to have that kind of dough, I'm jelly.

This is also an interesting question. If i were a big time drug dealer (moving keys) i don't think i'd tell the world that i'm guilty threw songs. I wouldn't want anyone to know, for risk of being arrested. But that is just me. I know lots of other rappers, who rap about drug dealing and they really do.

I read on a hip hop message board that he used to sell to people like lawyers and other high profile rich people that his family knew. That's how he didn't get caught cause they kept it so quiet. Apparently he's got some people in his videos that are well known for their "activity" around Miami. Not sure how true all that is.

Dudes getting paid and his 15 minutes though, Miami heat used his song for warm ups, he signed a deal, people want to work with him. If he's all gimmick then it worked.

what else is there to rap about besides selling blow?

*Brrrrrr!*

didnt watch videos

Trashy music for trashy people.

Once you get an AK 47 tattooed on your face you're committed to rapping about selling blow and putting bricks in people's faces, regardless of whether you have street cred or not.

And also, even if he never has sold coke, at least he didn't steal the name of somebody who did.

Last edited:
I saw a parody on youtube called "dick in your face" and thought it was going to be amazing..... left sadly disappointed. was not even close to funny.

Botch and Stitches in the same thread?

10/10 would post again

I kinda wish the stitches were still in...

That's not epic, and it's not really funny or interesting.
It's pretty boring and annoying.

inb4 "omg rap sux i'm 25 and in college i like mathcore"

Dillinger Escape Plan rocks.

I'm 30 and not in college, though. I've been known to bust a flow every now and again, also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back