Media Stipe- Why should I wait? Wants instant rematch

Why the fuck just someone who runs shit in the UFC calls Stipe and say "No. You won't fight for the belt for your next fight. Pick someone else."

Why is it always this drama with fights?

It's been three months since he lost, why has this not dealt with yet?

He got his instant rematch when he lost to DC. He should earn it this time. Plus I'm getting tired of seeing him fight only DC or Francis. The last time he faced someone else was 2017 against JDS and even then that was a rematch.

he is way too inactive plus no one wants to see it

2-3 wins away and they need to be within a year otherwise no need for a part time champion

The best thing ever would've been a simple rule: NO instant rematches. Ever. UFC opened Pandora's box with these.

He has a point, because there's precedent. And the same guys that "hate" on him for asking for an instant rematch, or at least most, wouldn't blink if "their guy" got one.

Other than that, his career reminds me of...Cain's. He faced just about as many fresh-faced opponents. The HW is as the HW has always been. Pride's "can" matches were, after all, more entertaining, in retrospective, I bet.

Lol holy shit does he not realize he got an instant rematch himself? To hell with him getting a title shot. He hasn't fought anyone other than DC and Ngannou in 4 years.

Ngannou can finish the trilogy with a cherry on top, but by then everyone will be talking about how age has caught up with Stipe and it doesn't count. No thanks, does more for Stipe and Ngannou to not get this rematch. Stipe should be fighter Gane if he wants a rematch.

Instant rematch means he didnt have to wait for DC to fight others which he did
DC just got an actual instant 3rd fight

"DC got instant rematches and trilogies against me."

No, YOU got the instant rematch. He got the instant trilogy only.

As a matter of fact, while you were playing around with that instant trilogy, (which was only "instant" for you, since DC defended your belt for you in the meantime), Ngannou was in the background, not getting an instant rematch, but instead knocking out all of your potential contenders. That's why, despite all your title defenses, none of your wins are over anyone ranked.

Meanwhile, the champ has KO'd #1, two knockouts over #4, and a KO over #6.

Thats not the point, both times he shouldnt be allowed to just sit and demanding rematches.

He won it back and defended it. He got knocked out by a guy he outclassed for 25 minutes. He has a valid argument.

If conor asked he would get fight right away

"DC got instant rematches and trilogies against me."

No, YOU got the instant rematch. He got the instant trilogy only.

As a matter of fact, while you were playing around with that instant trilogy, (which was only "instant" for you, since DC defended your belt for you in the meantime), Ngannou was in the background, not getting an instant rematch, but instead knocking out all of your potential contenders. That's why, despite all your title defenses, none of your wins are over anyone ranked.

Meanwhile, the champ has KO'd #1, two knockouts over #4, and a KO over #6.

lol why the fuck would Ngannou get an instant rematch after getting a clinic ran on him for 25 minutes as a challenger? Stipe didn’t get an immediate rematch because he was recovering from DCs eye socket finger blast. Y’all hilarious with this shit

lol why the fuck would Ngannou get an instant rematch after getting a clinic ran on him for 25 minutes as a challenger? Stipe didn’t get an immediate rematch because he was recovering from DCs eye socket finger blast. Y’all hilarious with this shit
But Stipe did get an immediate rematch for getting knocked the fuck out, and wants another one was for getting knocked the fuck out. Peddle your jokes around the corner.

I don’t particularly want to see the rematch either but some of you need to cool it with the Stipe hate.

STipe should get immediate rematches anytime he loses for the rest of his career.

But seriously he got that vs DC, he sat and his next fight was the rematch. Yeah I know DC lost and then they did the trilogy but let the div move on. he should go win a fight first and if he doesnt want to then he'll atleast have ot wait for Gane/Lewis vs Ngannou to play out and maybe next year he will get another shot without having to fight.

I don’t particularly want to see the rematch either but some of you need to cool it with the Stipe hate.

Why?

He believes he is entitled to fight for the belt as if it is some kind of birthright.

He is not and Dana saying he would fight the winner of Ngannou/Interim Title Holder was far too charitable.

Stipe/DC ruined the title aspirations of promising fighters like Blaydes and Volkov who have spent the last four years in the top 10 trying to get a shot at the belt.

Let Stipe fight one of the guys whose career he ruined.

But Stipe did get an immediate rematch for getting knocked the fuck out, and wants another one was for getting knocked the fuck out. Peddle your jokes around the corner.
He deserved it. He’s the defense record holder at HW. He was eye gouged and knocked out as a result. There have been many fluke KOs. There’s never been a fluke 25 minute ass beating UD.

I get the sense that facts are lost on you. I’ll peddle the truth around the corner

He deserved it. He’s the defense record holder at HW. He was eye gouged and knocked out as a result. There have been many fluke KOs. There’s never been a fluke 25 minute ass beating UD.

I get the sense that facts are lost on you. I’ll peddle the truth around the corner
No one deserves instant rematches. And if he deserved any, he used it. So he gets all the instant rematches?

Does he deserve it now over fighters like Ciryl Gane, Curtis Blaydes, Alexander Volkov?

Curtis Blaydes has been in the top four since 2018 and has never gotten the opportunity to fight for the belt.

Why doesn't Stipe fight him?

The belt isn't Stipes birthright let him win a fight against one of these contenders whose career he ruined while he was holding up the division for his "career" as a first responder and "eye injury".

He was closer to a finish and made the most damage, got the job done in the rematch after earning it...Stipe needs a fight first, lets hope Ngannou doesnt play to his demands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back