Media Stipe- Why should I wait? Wants instant rematch

If you were Stipe would you say anything different ? Try thinking for two seconds ya fucking pile of loose screws

Why should hecwsit. Take a fuckin fight, get you confidence back

He should be calling out Jones instead of asking for something he won’t get, he could entice Jones with the opportunity to take out “the HW GOAT”

he look awful against ngannou. @NorrisB stipe should retire. he done it all at this point. we don't want him shaping his career like conor. he should just call it a day.

I love Stipe but no. Unless it was a controversial decision or you're a replacement then an instant rematch is always stupid

Inb4 Stipe gets knocked out cold again
Inb4 if Ape won't knock him out some up and coming journeyman is gonna mash Stipe's head into mush sooner or later

Hell, even Black Beast and Tybura can erase him at this point in his career.

tenor.gif

Dude fought 2 guys in last 4 years and wants to keep the trend (of course with at least year on the shelf).

Like Cain vs. Bigfoot and JDS.

If you were Stipe would you say anything different ? Try thinking for two seconds ya fucking pile of loose screws
Fighting Ngannou right after he got put to sleep by him is not on his best interest, he should start calling out Jones, even if loses, well, its Jones, he wont separate his head from his body like Ngnannou might, fight wont happen, but he wont look like an entitled diva again.

Fighting Ngannou right after he got put to sleep by him is not on his best interest, he should start calling out Jones, even if loses, well, its Jones, he wont separate his head from his body like Ngnannou might, fight wont happen, but he wont look like an entitled diva again.

Jones aint fighting Stipe unless he regains the belt. I dont see Jones taking a HW fight that isnt for the belt.

I’m not into instant rematches but less deserving fighters have been given them and Stipe is the most accomplished HW champion in ufc history. If anyone deserves one, it’s him.

Jones aint fighting Stipe unless he regains the belt. I dont see Jones taking a HW fight that isnt for the belt.
Yeah me neither, but its sort of a doable fight for everyone involved, it will be a PPV worthy fight belt o no belt, the point in calling him, out its to not look like a diva again, thinking he shouldnt even need to wait for the next shot at the belt when he shouldnt be in line for it, he should fight someone first.

I like Stipe but he is bullshitting claiming he is entitled to a rematch.
He has likely 1 last fight in him and wants to make money of it. That's all it is.

Stipes loss against Cormier was competitive. NGANNOU almost killed Stipe

I like that Big Frank is taking his sweet time after dealing with Uncle Goof's nonsense. Also, Stipe should head to ONE and enjoy fighting in a better organization.
Lol no one in that 3rd rate org is coming close to beating Stipe.

Back