Stipe proves to all that sulking and acting entitled beats risking taking fights

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
I mean, if he actually fought and stayed active he might have lost...
Just sulk, stay out of action and you get what you don't deserve anyway, after a rd 1 KO loss.

Lesson for all - dont fight, WAIT IT OUT especially if coming from a big loss

You will get what u want if you just sulk and act entitled.

Just sulk, stay out of action and you get what you don't deserve anyway, after a rd 1 KO loss.

You're an absolute idiot. If anyone deserves a rematch, it's Stipe.

Stipe is setting a bad example. Instead of being a real man he's acting like an entitled stubborn brat

I think this only applies to some fighters

This one time. That’s not a tactic that generally works out. Don’t be so reactionary.

Many people have stated miocic is the best heavyweight of the modern era so on that alone he deserves an immediate rematch.

Not that i agree. Miocic isnt even top 5 all time.

Stipe just isn't good at marketing himself and doesn't care anyway.

I'll bite, why? First round KO'ed in a violent way typically doesn't deserve a rematch.
Defending the title a record number of times and coming off of a 6 fight win streak doesn't warrant a rematch? He lost to one of the goats of mma, wow so horrible.

Didn't Stipe KO most of the guys he defended the belt against and KO'd the champ? He deserve shitle tot.

Many people have stated miocic is the best heavyweight of the modern era so on that alone he deserves an immediate rematch.

Not that i agree. Miocic isnt even top 5 all time.
lmfao

name me 5 HW's who's career topped Stipe's

Stipe hate around here is truly unreal.

No. You dont deserve immediate rematch at all if u just got ktfo. You get back in line.

This is terrible booking for one of DC's last bouts and totally undeserved.
But proves the power of inaction.

You've forgotten one key element: he's the GOAT.

It probably doesn't work for non-GOATs.

I think he missed a payday waiting out this long. He could have made like 200k for beating up Derrick Lewis or something.

No your an absolute dumbass for believing they deserve a rematch for a fight that ended without controversy. No fighter should ever get an instant rematch. If they are that good then winning a fight or two should be no problem. But sitting out and bitching and complaining is weak. I hope he gets koed worse and i hate DC

Why? And don't come with that "he defended his belt 3 times bullshit", most ridiculous "record" in the promotion.

Sounds like you’re sulking about him getting the rematch.

He’s more deserving than Black Beast, and most definitely more deserving than Brawk. The only other guy in the conversation is Ngannou, and Stipe already mopped the floor with him so...

No. You dont deserve immediate rematch at all if u just got ktfo. You get back in line.

This is terrible booking for one if DC's last bouts and totally undeserved.
But proves the power of inaction.
Obviously the ufc doesn't agree, nor do I. Huge fan of DC (my favorite fighter), but he got flash KOd after displaying record setting dominance, he deserves a rematch, and he's getting it.

Back