Stipe proves to all that sulking and acting entitled beats risking taking fights

What fight should he have taken in your opinion?
I’m not sure why you think he was sulking. Stipe is a grown man with a full time job and does MMA on the side. That being said he has the most title defenses ever at hw. I think that a rematch with DC is the best move for his career so what is his motivation for risking his health and financial well being against a lower ranked fighter?
Stipe is easily one of the best HW's on the roster. It shouldn't be too hard to beat up somebody outside the Top 5 for a smooth payday. He should be fighting instead of sitting Title or not.

Bringing me into the argument because you don't have one. Gotcha, grandpa.
Bro your boy got KTFO, that's all the argument i need. When a fight isn't even close wtf is the point of running itr back?

Lmfao at D.C., couture... really they're all debatable but those two are just laughanle
Dc isn’t a better heavyweight than stipe, the guy he just kod in the first round, and has never lost a fight at hw?

Very few times has an instant title rematch been deserved. This isn't one of them.

I have no problem with it, but it's by default.
But he did deserve it. Guess we just disagree. He's getting it though <JonesDXSuckIt>

Without controversy? Lmao have you ever seen a discussion regarding that fight? There's definitely some controversy, and I don't even partake in those discussions
I don't count eyepoke/ fence grabs or groin shots because if so then 90 percent of fights would have something to bitch about. It was a first round knockout. Stipe just get another win and earn his shot again. Why should these challenger have to beat the same person twice in a row? Nope Stipe is being a whiny bitch and

But he did deserve it. Guess we just disagree. He's getting it though <JonesDXSuckIt>
Right. Which I said I don't have a problem with. Like right there
In the post you quoted

He just didn't do anything to deserve it.

Right. Which I said I don't have a problem with. Like right there
In the post you quoted

He just didn't do anything to deserve it.
But he did. 6 fight win streak with record title defenses. Obviously he did deserve it

I've seen countless times where someone gets flash KOd, and people scream for a rematch. Aldo McGregor comes to mind. But somehow someone else deserves the fight over stipe

Dc isn’t a better heavyweight than stipe, the guy he just kod in the first round, and has never lost a fight at hw?
He hasn't fought anyone other than stipe. Literally the only top five heavyweight he ever fought. So to say he's got a better HW career off of one fight that people often argue over is pretty silly

I don't count eyepoke/ fence grabs or groin shots because if so then 90 percent of fights would have something to bitch about. It was a first round knockout. Stipe just get another win and earn his shot again. Why should these challenger have to beat the same person twice in a row? Nope Stipe is being a whiny bitch and
Stipe's the GOAT. There's no other fight. It's an easy match to make.

If he loses again to DC, where does that put him? History has shown that former champs that get instant rematches(it is for Stipe) and loses, they usually have a hard time touching gold again.

But he did. 6 fight win streak with record title defenses. Obviously he did deserve it
Then you just have a lower bar than I do.
Because his 6 fight win streak was snapped when he was KOd. He did nothing at that point to deserve a rematch. He just got it by default.

HE GOT KNOCKED OUT COLD IN THE FIRST ROUND. What is it that you are having a hard time understanding?
HE SET RECORDS AT HW AND LOST ONCE AFTER A 6 FIGHT WINSTREAK TO THE ARGUABLE GOAT. What are you having a hard time understanding?

He hasn't fought anyone other than stipe. Literally the only top five heavyweight he ever fought. So to say he's got a better HW career off of one fight that people often argue over is pretty silly
Your trying to tell me stipe is better then someone who kod him cold as fuck? You literally make no sense at all. Randy? Ok I could see the argument. But DC? Did you watch his HW fights?

I mean, if he actually fought and stayed active he might have lost...
Just sulk, stay out of action and you get what you don't deserve anyway, after a rd 1 KO loss.

Lesson for all - dont fight, WAIT IT OUT especially if coming from a big loss

You will get what u want if you just sulk and act entitled.

Except he has already literally beaten everyone else at HW. So you want him to rematch someone he beat to earn a shot again when he already holds the record for most HW title defences?

But its ok for Cormier to hold up the entire HW division by campaigning for a fight with a guy that doesn't have an actual win in almost 9 years?

So Cormier can fight completely irrelevant juiciers but the former champ needs to go back and knock out guys he already knocked out.

Ok got it...

Back