Stipe proves to all that sulking and acting entitled beats risking taking fights

I guess since they were hyping him as the HW goat prior to the DC fight...?

Thats about the only reason really, and since hes been inactive and salty instead, Im kinda ready for him to get whooped again by DC. Then DC would have beaten the HW “goat” twice in a row. He beats the winner of JDS/Francis after that, he puts those L’s to Bones in the rearview mirrow as he would be the best HW eva

Defending the title a record number of times and coming off of a 6 fight win streak doesn't warrant a rematch? He lost to one of the goats of mma, wow so horrible.
I dont recall saying it was horrible. If it had been a 5 round banger where he got clipped in the 4th or 5th that would be a different story but he got KTFO in the 1st....

He just went with the Woodley title shot method

I dont recall saying it was horrible. If it had been a 5 round banger where he got clipped in the 4th or 5th that would be a different story but he got KTFO in the 1st....
Shit happens. Who else gets a shot over him? No one more deserving than he is at the moment anyways. Use your brain

No. You dont deserve immediate rematch at all if u just got ktfo. You get back in line.

This is terrible booking for one of DC's last bouts and totally undeserved.
But proves the power of inaction.

I don’t agree with immediate rematches either, but the back of the line in the most shallow division by far?? You can’t be serious that’s silly .

I don’t agree with immediate rematches either, but the back of the line in the most shallow division by far?? You can’t be serious that’s silly .
He should have taken a fight.

He isn't getting the rematch because he deserved it though. Hes getting it by default.

Sounds like you’re sulking about him getting the rematch.

He’s more deserving than Black Beast, and most definitely more deserving than Brawk. The only other guy in the conversation is Ngannou, and Stipe already mopped the floor with him so...

Why is it so hard to understand?
The guy got ktfo his last fight how does that 'earn' him a rematch?

JDS, Ngannou, even Overeem all new more interesting opponents for DC and more worthy than Stipe coming off a loss.

Shit happens. Who else gets a shot over him? No one more deserving than he is at the moment anyways. Use your brain
GSP who was the greatest UFC champion ever didnt even get an immediate rematch when he tapped to strikes. He should have fought another fight then got his rematch, PERIOD.

I mean, if he actually fought and stayed active he might have lost...
Just sulk, stay out of action and you get what you don't deserve anyway, after a rd 1 KO loss.

Lesson for all - dont fight, WAIT IT OUT especially if coming from a big loss

You will get what u want if you just sulk and act entitled.
What fight should he have taken in your opinion?
I’m not sure why you think he was sulking. Stipe is a grown man with a full time job and does MMA on the side. That being said he has the most title defenses ever at hw. I think that a rematch with DC is the best move for his career so what is his motivation for risking his health and financial well being against a lower ranked fighter?

Stipe deserves the fight but id rather see DC vs. Brock or Ngannou

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

GSP who was the greatest UFC champion ever didnt even get an immediate rematch when he tapped to strikes. He should have fought another fight then got his rematch, PERIOD.
He should have gotten a rematch. So should stipe. Which is why he is

No your an absolute dumbass for believing they deserve a rematch for a fight that ended without controversy. No fighter should ever get an instant rematch. If they are that good then winning a fight or two should be no problem. But sitting out and bitching and complaining is weak. I hope he gets koed worse and i hate DC
Without controversy? Lmao have you ever seen a discussion regarding that fight? There's definitely some controversy, and I don't even partake in those discussions

What fight should he have taken in your opinion?
I’m not sure why you think he was sulking. Stipe is a grown man with a full time job and does MMA on the side. That being said he has the most title defenses ever at hw. I think that a rematch with DC is the best move for his career so what is his motivation for risking his health and financial well being against a lower ranked fighter?

Did you listen to his interviews?

You must be one of these entitled millennials feeling like you deserve everything. Got it.
Bringing me into the argument because you don't have one. Gotcha, grandpa.

Good luck with that recency bias

Back