Rumored Stipe Miocic to ONE?!

I won't miss him. Rarely fought and wanted an immediate rematch every time he lost. Sat out an entire year for a rematch he didn't deserve.

I wonder if UFC worked out a Mighty Mouse-like trade for him?

He also underwent surgery to heal from eyepokes. Stipe is a warrior and noone gives a fuck about who you would or wouldnt miss.

He could try to cherry pick but I see black beast shadow realming John with 1 punch within the first few rounds. I don’t see John beating any of the 4 people involved in the hw belt and hw interim belt scene right now. I don’t even see jon beating DC without a decade age advantage

Beast would be in trouble if he can't do it in round 1 although thats something I'd be cheering for.

Just saw that he's pissed about not getting yet another immediate rematch. LOL.

ONE has fighters under 65 fighting for them. Not a good look for Stipe if he goes there.

Stipes reply don’t mean shit. He’s trolling the ufc thinking they’ll give him what he wants but he’ll do what he’s told.

Stipe on the sauce with knees on the ground? That sounds fucking terrifying.

who the hell cares, good riddance, he such a cry baby... go ahead and go get KO'd somewhere else

Even besides the fact that "USADA" in my comment just stands for "stricter testing", while USDA is U.S. based - they travel around the world to test their athletes and any organization in the world can hire them.

So my comment makes sense in every way. But not to a dumb dumb.
USADA are not WADA dumb dumb ;)

Stipe vs Brandon Vera

<DCWhoa>

Showering-in-money-GIF.gif
Lol a one sided execution.

Beast would be in trouble if he can't do it in round 1 although thats something I'd be cheering for.

You really think jon is the favorite vs Derrick? I thought that but the more I think about it I give the edge to Derrick because we know jon isn’t taking black beast down since jon can’t even take down 1 legged middleweights anymore. Jon’s wrestling has more or less gone to shit. This means jon is stuck on the feet with Derrick for up to 25 minutes.

We know jon isn’t going to finish black beast or pretty much anybody at all at heavyweight most likely. He’s a point fight decision machine. That strategy barely works for John against middleweights. It is gonna be rough against heavyweights that he can’t take down.

Since John would be stuck on the feet with black beast, the only way he can win is via out pillow fist point fight poking away at derrick on the feet for 15-25 minute, while all Derrick needs to do to win is touch John’s chin just once during that 15-25 minutes and it’s over immediately

You really think jon is the favorite vs Derrick? I thought that but the more I think about it I give the edge to Derrick because we know jon isn’t taking black beast down since jon can’t even take down 1 legged middleweights anymore. Jon’s wrestling has more or less gone to shit. This means jon is stuck on the feet with Derrick for up to 25 minutes.

We know jon isn’t going to finish black beast or pretty much anybody at all at heavyweight most likely. He’s a point fight decision machine. That strategy barely works for John against middleweights. It is gonna be rough against heavyweights that he can’t take down.

Since John would be stuck on the feet with black beast, the only way he can win is via out pillow fist point fight poking away at derrick on the feet for 15-25 minute, while all Derrick needs to do to win is touch John’s chin just once during that 15-25 minutes and it’s over immediately

Black Beast has poor skills and poor grappling. Jones would take him down and treat him like he just got his blue belt.

Black Beast has poor skills and poor grappling. Jones would take him down and treat him like he just got his blue belt.
You think so? John can’t even take down 1 legged middleweights anymore. Jon’s wrestling arsenal is completely gone.

Derrick has been workin on his all around grappling while jon was working on a takedown against a middleweight and failed to get it. Curtis blades couldn’t get derrick down. John hasn’t gotten anymore down without picos & or a huge size advantage.

You think so? John can’t even take down 1 legged middleweights anymore. Jon’s wrestling arsenal is completely gone.

Derrick has been workin on his all around grappling while jon was working on a takedown against a middleweight and failed to get it. Curtis blades couldn’t get derrick down. John hasn’t gotten anymore down without picos & or a huge size advantage.

You are right about Jones slowing down and being unimpressive with no steroids and all the mileage he's accumulated from fighting and partying but I think that he has enough skill for someone like Lewis who can score a lucky KO but the truth is he's one of the least skilled fighters to ever make the top 5 and it's mostly the result of a terribly weak HW division.

It wasn't long ago that Lewis got taken down with ease and got his guard passed by a dinosauric, 45 year old Oleinik and was in a tight scarf lock until he got saved by the bell and then went on to get a KO in the next round. No disrespect to Oleinik but Jones has more to offer Lewis than Oleinik did and I think Jones would get to top position and find a submission.

As far as Blaydes goes, he can strike, wrestle and GnP but he has failed to put these skills together effectively and intelligetly flow between them and until the sloppy takedown attempt got him KOd I think he was dominating Derrick like everyone else was who went on to get KOd by him. Jones is a smarter, slicker and a better all around grappler than Blaydes is and I can't stand John. Just hard to ignore how poor the skills of Derrick Lewis are.

Last edited:
You are right about Jones slowing down and being unimpressive with no steroids and all the mileage he's accumulated from fighting and partying but I think that he has enough skill for someone like Lewis who can score a lucky KO
Me too. It’s his easiest fight in the top 5 but I don’t think it’s a for sure win for jon by any means. Jon is on a theoretical 2 fight losing streak against slumping opponents in the eyes of many.

I give it literally 50 50 or maybe slightly leaning jon just because it’s jon n he’ll find some weird way

Last edited:
Me too. It’s his easiest fight in the top 5 but I don’t think it’s a for sure win for jon by any means. Jon is on a theoretical 2 fight losing streak against slumping opponents in the eyes of many.

I give it literally 50 50 or maybe slightly leaning jon just because it’s jon n he’ll find some weird way

Fair fair

Better not see not stper in no one or pride or gum mma or no bare butt mma no sir he UFC still AND STILL

Back