Rumored Stipe Miocic to ONE?!

I hope Stipe does whatever is best for him because at the end of the day, the UFC, Dana and co couldn't give a rat's ass about Stipe.
Lol do they give a shit about any of their fighters? Dana likes you so long as you're exciting and make him money. The moment you stop doing those things you are basically worthless to him.

If ONE FC does a show in Denver, might be a good idea to have someone like Miocic in the main event.

Lol do they give a shit about any of their fighters? Dana likes you so long as you're exciting and make him money. The moment you stop doing those things you are basically worthless to him.
ONE will pay him more and that's all that matters is money. The fans don't matter. The belts don't matter. Making money is all that matters in combat sports.

Conor, Kabib, and Jones

I don’t think he wants a shot at Ngannou again can’t blame him tho I thought he said needed time to put weight on

Ufc screwing Ngannou over too I mean if he wanted fight Ngannou again sept 25 I wouldn’t be opposed to it cause who knows how long Lewis gane winner will want wait ufc had finally perfect division they fuck it up with interim puts Francis on shelf for no reason

Back