Stipe Miocic looking small and deflated ahead of 241

nDuMTDC.png

<BC1>
loooooooooooool

Angle and what he is wearing.

Stipe is very wide but he isn't thick. Also he has a giant head and a long torso.. don't you worry he is a proper HW and has little fat on him.

It's almost like he's in great shape & ready to utilize proper footwork for 5 rounds..

DC is a great fighter but he is, no nice way of saying this, fat.

His cardio may be compromised, if Stipe can take the fight into the deep end, he has a great shot of winning.
True, but judging based on Stipe's defensive skills and clinching in the first fight, he should really watch his defense if he doesnt want to get laid out. He's shown good defense in other fights though

i want him to weigh in at like 220 just for lulz, and cormier at 265.0.

It's almost like he's in great shape & ready to utilize proper footwork for 5 rounds..

Yup, looks like he’s planning to go five rounds and pick dc apart from a distance and actually use his reach this time.

Looking lean and mean. His cardio is probably the best its ever been.

His cardio may be compromised, if Stipe can take the fight into the deep end, he has a great shot of winning.

He looks lighter than usual and is known for his great cardio..

I knew DC wouldn’t take this rematch unless he knew for certain he was going to win based off Dana pulling strings.

This cocksucker would rock a Jackie Robinson shirt and try to get me all conflicted.

Fuck that. I aint fallin for it. Jones-DC 3 for all the chips.

2coclu.jpg

gi_os_dc_jj.jpg

The point is to win before it gets into the 2nd rd

<DCWhoa>

Back