Stipe Miocic looking small and deflated ahead of 241

I think this loss really lit a fire under his ass. He's in the best shape I've seen him in a long time.

nDuMTDC.png

<BC1>
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

He'll probably end up looking exactly the same when he fights and even though we've been through this a million times people will continue to overreact to pics of fighters that make them look bigger or smaller than usual.

That's what happens when you take the juice away from hw fighters, they look "normal"

Stipe's never looked anywhere near what he winds up weighing on the scale. He looks skinny as hell here, but watch him weigh-in in the low 240's on Friday.

Imagine what lesnar would do to these guys.
Probably something like that weird thing joe rogan was doing on stage while screaming 'brock smash' and looking 5'5 and wearing tight jeans

Two dingleberries who Jon would assrape.

Who gives a shit.

Stipe has never looked like a stereotypical heavyweight. He's neither a lump of lard or lumpy with beach muscle. And that makes everybody think he's smaller than he is— that is, until a faceoff provides a handy means of comparison and people are startled. And then everybody forgets again until the next fight...

Deceptively big. Deceptively strong. And also, deceptively great.

looks like 2012 stipe. if he fights with the right gameplan, he can ruin dc, doubt he ko's him like that tho. just jab his face off and leg kicks en route to a dec.
i'm torn about this fight again fuckk
Don't be torn my friend, rest easy. Funny you mention 2012, that's the year Struve knocked him out. DC's jab is much better than Stipe's btw.

Ther will be a 3rd fight after Stipe beats DC and that's gonna suck.

I wanna see a juiced to the gills Brock fight DC and I wanna see Stipe vs Jones.

Imagine what lesnar would do to these guys.
Probably something like that weird thing joe rogan was doing on stage while screaming 'brock smash' and looking 5'5 and wearing tight jeans

That's because Joe is actually 5'5. He claims to be 5'8 but he's just exaggerating his height

Both weighted in at the mid-240s for their last outing. I would expect DC to be around 242-246 this time as well. He looked healthy there and I think that's probably prime weight for an in shape DC.

Stipe might be going for a slimmer frame to take advantage of the fast movement he'll need to keep DC at range. I think he's still gonna weigh in at the mid-240s again though.

Back