Media Stipe Miocic Calls Out Daniel Cormier For UFC 236

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
This is the only fight to make. War Stipe, the real UFC HW GOAT.

DC just demolished Stipe. Would much rather see DC vs. Francis.

Velasquez just blew his knee out, we won't see him for another 2+ years.
I'll wait and see on the MRI or whatever. He seemed to think he'd be back sooner than later immediately after the fight. Although I'm sure the adrenaline was flowing at that point and probably didn't even feel the knee.

Jose Aldo was undefeated for like 18 fucking years and didn’t get a rematch when he lost to Aldo

Cyborg didn’t get a rematch and won’t after losing to Nunes

The above mentioned fighters were way more dominant in their weight classes than Stipe was

Only difference is Stipe is a diva. We get it bro, you fight fires. But you ain’t getting a rematch!!

Stipe is less deserving of a title shot than Ngannou at this point. Stop crying and get back out there.

Sad.
The more Stipe whines about the rematch, the more I don't want him to get it.
Get in line Stipe FFS!!

Pretty funny the memory of sherdoggers. Stipe was handling DC until he decided to play Cormiers game. Out muscled him and out struck him. Big DC fan, but you won off an eye gouge and one good shot. DC may have taken over and dominated the rest of the fight but Stipe was on pace to take the round. A first round finish is a first round finish but I’ll be placing my money on Stipe the next go around after betting on DC the first fight.

Fan of both fighters but there’s a reason DC isn’t in a hurry to give Stipe his rematch. A rematch the defense record holder deserves.

HW is so shallow that any of the following are at most 1 fight away from a shitle tot:

Overeem
JDS
Blaydes of Chaos
Stipe
Volkov

First tweet was deleted because Stipe tagged the wrong account

Not sure about the whole UFC fan base, but I'm not really interested in seeing Bork Lazer get his ass handed to him after being out of the cage for almost 3 years. He hasn't won a UFC fight since July of 2010. It's equal to Tyron Woodley vs Nick Diaz pretty much.

In my opinion, it's either Cormier vs Ngannou or Cormier vs Miocic

giphy.gif

I'm about to start hella fires in the Cleveland area.

Direct Current doesn't want any fights with a serious chance of losing. Stipe wins rematches. DC has gone from the loveable peoples champ to a money hungry, cherry picking chump.

I dont blame him. Stipe was his easiest fight in years.

The rematch sounded good but right now the Francis fight seems to get me more hyped. Having just KO'd Cain it makes for a great revenge narrative. He also just KO'd Blaydes who was like #3 in the world at the time and was on a huge roll. Give Stipe somebody else and guarantee him that with a win he gets the next shot. I sort of feel like Stipe's streak deserves an instant rematch but as a fight fan I favor the fight we haven't seen yet. I'd MUCH prefer Stipe get the shot over Brock though.

First tweet was deleted because Stipe tagged the wrong account

Not sure about the whole UFC fan base, but I'm not really interested in seeing Bork Lazer get his ass handed to him after being out of the cage for almost 3 years. He hasn't won a UFC fight since July of 2010. It's equal to Tyron Woodley vs Nick Diaz pretty much.

In my opinion, it's either Cormier vs Ngannou or Cormier vs Miocic

giphy.gif

Speak for yourself. I love watch Bread Labida lose.

Pretty funny the memory of sherdoggers. Stipe was handling DC until he decided to play Cormiers game. Out muscled him and out struck him. Big DC fan, but you won off an eye gouge and one good shot. DC may have taken over and dominated the rest of the fight but Stipe was on pace to take the round. A first round finish is a first round finish but I’ll be placing my money on Stipe the next go around after betting on DC the first fight.

Fan of both fighters but there’s a reason DC isn’t in a hurry to give Stipe his rematch. A rematch the defense record holder deserves.

And Reem put Stipe on his ass and then Stipe won by KO. Round 1. Does Reem deserve a rematch?

I'd rather see dc vs francis..go away stipe you got stiffed already
You try fighting after being blinded. DC was warned 4 TIMES before the last eyepoke which came right before the finish. It was his freaking game-plan. He's a cheater and a coward.

You try fighting after being blinded. DC was warned 4 TIMES before the last eyepoke which came right before the finish. It was his freaking game-plan. He's a cheater and a coward.

Lmao yup never failed a drug test in 20+ years of combat and fought everyone in the ufc but yup he's ducking stipe and he's a coward for sure

Back