Media Stipe Miocic Calls Out Daniel Cormier For UFC 236

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

First tweet was deleted because Stipe tagged the wrong account

Not sure about the whole UFC fan base, but I'm not really interested in seeing Bork Lazer get his ass handed to him after being out of the cage for almost 3 years. He hasn't won a UFC fight since July of 2010. It's equal to Tyron Woodley vs Nick Diaz pretty much.

In my opinion, it's either Cormier vs Ngannou or Cormier vs Miocic

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather see dc vs francis..go away stipe you got stiffed already

Ngannou has beaten Blaydes and Cain while Stipe has been pissing and moaning.

After getting demolished in a round and then not fighting for over a year I'm not sure why Stipe thinks he's next.

Francis earn his shot, keep on tweeting Saltpe.

After getting demolished in a round and then not fighting for over a year I'm not sure why Stipe thinks he's next.
Fight happened in July. Keep up if you're going to talk shit about the guys accomplishments.

just do dc vs francis and stipe can fight someone else. everybodys getting booked tho so stipe is running out of guys here, dudes gonna end up sititng out a year plus. id like to see him fight someone knew like cain (out of question now with injury), lewis, or blaydes.

maybe willis/blaydes winner. both fresh opponents. they're fighting in late march tho so stipe prob wont get one of them until june-july.

I’ve always said no matter how dominant you’ve been, if you get kod in a round you don’t deserve shit
Ngannou has gotten two fights in the time stipe has been moaning.
Ngannou vs DC or Lesnar for money
Stipe go get a win Aldo or GSP style

Whilst I do think stipe should have got a rematch with dc, I wouldn’t mind seeing ngannou get a shot at dc now.

He didn't tag DC he tagged the wrong twitter handle.. a guy named Diego.

Brock in limbo, Francis pushing for it.. DC non-committal and waiting to 'heal' so of course he feels the need to make a play and see if something lands.

Edit: he fixed it. :D

Last edited:
Stipe calls out DC for 236,
Stipe calls out DC for 237,
Stipe calls out... you get the pattern

Direct Current doesn't want any fights with a serious chance of losing. Stipe wins rematches. DC has gone from the loveable peoples champ to a money hungry, cherry picking chump.

Lmao I'll give it to Stipe, mf has heart and does not give up

Max vs. tony is headlining that card.

I hope

Max vs. tony is headlining that card.

I hope

Imagine DC vs Stipe II & holloway vs ferguson on the same card?

I think Holloway picks Ferguson apart tbh. Instead of following him to the ground I think Holloway would let him back up like he did against Ortega. Smart finisher

Safest fight DC can take and get and get paid reasonably well for. He jumps on this.

Back