Media Stipe Miocic Calls Out Daniel Cormier For UFC 236

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
First tweet was deleted because Stipe tagged the wrong account

Not sure about the whole UFC fan base, but I'm not really interested in seeing Bork Lazer get his ass handed to him after being out of the cage for almost 3 years. He hasn't won a UFC fight since July of 2010. It's equal to Tyron Woodley vs Nick Diaz pretty much.

In my opinion, it's either Cormier vs Ngannou or Cormier vs Miocic

giphy.gif

<36>
<DC-Champ>

He didn't tag DC he tagged the wrong twitter handle.. Diego Molina Avila.

Brock in limbo, Francis pushing for it.. DC non-committal and waiting to 'heal' so of course he feels the need to make a play and see if something lands.

Edit: he fixed it. :D
Imagine getting that tweet

Stipe would have a nervous breakdown if DC fought Ngannou before their potential rematch.

Ngannou has beaten Blaydes and Cain while Stipe has been pissing and moaning.
Cain beat himself honestly! It was proven he was injured before fight and went in to cash out!

Saltipe is so delusional that he is getting really funny. The guy is talking like he wasnt easily smoked in 1 round. I want him to go further in his aproach.

Imagine DC vs Stipe II & holloway vs ferguson on the same card?

I think Holloway picks Ferguson apart tbh. Instead of following him to the ground I think Holloway would let him back up like he did against Ortega. Smart finisher

I think Holloway picks ferguson apart too. I want to see it, but it feels like one of those fights that's too good to be true.

Delusional

Even if DC agreed the UFC wouldn't book it

Why not?

I actually think this is the perfect storm to get Stipe that title shot back again , without having to fight again.

I'd rather see dc vs francis..go away stipe you got stiffed already
I thought he deserved a rematch but at think point he should have taken another fight. Can't wait this long complaining when DC doesn't want to make the fight. He said that if he doesn't get Brock Lesnar then he was next yet he fought Lewis. Dude needs to win a couple.

How about
DC vs Ngannou headliner
Co-Main Stipe vs Cain (unofficial title shot eliminator, depending on outcomes).

DC should tell him to fight Francis

At this point i hope dc doesnt give him a rematch at all, and keep his soul in a jar next to the heavyweight belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back