Stipe looking to fight someone “that he has not beaten before;” Cormier responds

UnawareCloudyIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

must the entire heavyweight division bend itself to DC's will strictly to accommodate his constantly pending retirement?

lol

Dana fucks with him, so he fucks with Dana and as a result, the whole HW div. It's petty but it flows from Dana.

He literally didn't give him anything, he was forced to fight Stipe because the Brock fight fell through and he already took a meaningless money fight. There was no other contender.

I'm not disputing that DC wanted a money fight, I'm saying its flat out untrue to say he offered a rematch to Stipe, let alone that he deserves one in return.
couldnt he have just said no? or pull a weidman and fake injuries for 2 years against vitor.

From what I heard, Brock's WWE contract ends later this year. Just throwing this out there.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

yes, he did. look at the division at the time and who was fighting who, who was injured, who had wins.

that was a dumbass question, i have to say.

You could have made an argument for anyone to get a title shot, just like right now. N'Gannou, DC, or Blaydes.

Fact is, UFC HW division is weak, and Arlovski wasn't that great because he was coming off of beating Travis Brown and Frank fucking Mir.

03291B61-1529-478E-A248-E356088EAF9A.jpeg

So give him 13 months and he will.

also wait months and months for Brock first.

Sherdog is so full of sensitive snowflakes that they actually hate an All American good family man like Daniel Cormier.

Not surprised. People assume that Stipe is some humble, golly-gee good guy because he is such a dope. He showed his true colors after he lost to DC and he's doing it again now.

So who's Stipe gonna fight? Volkov? Lol very stupid thing for him to put out there because it rules out a rematch with Ngannou as well

Or perhaps that's why Stipe's saying it?

I don't even care anymore. If they fight I'll watch. If they dont DC should retire and move on. They're 1-1 and some closure would be nice but if not just move on

Not surprised. People assume that Stipe is some humble, golly-gee good guy because he is such a dope. He showed his true colors after he lost to DC and he's doing it again now.

Pretty mild "dark side", if you ask me. And I say this as someone who didn't like the way he handled the initial DC fight's aftermath.

couldnt he have just said no? or pull a weidman and fake injuries for 2 years against vitor.

Lol nice revisionist history

Belfort was expected to face UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman at UFC 173.[31] However, Belfort chose to withdraw from the fight following the Nevada State Athletic Commission's ban on exemptions for testosterone replacement therapy and was replaced by Lyoto Machida.[32] Subsequently, Belfort revealed that he had failed a random drug test in February, due to elevated levels of testosterone.[33]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitor_Belfort#Return_to_Middleweight

So who's Stipe gonna fight? Volkov? Lol very stupid thing for him to put out there because it rules out a rematch with Ngannou as well

Or perhaps that's why Stipe's saying it?
He certainly hopes Rozenstruik upsets Ngannou in March. Would be by far the easiest matchup, compared to DC/Ngannou/Blaydes.

who does he wanna fight den ? ngannou or dc are the next in line .

Pretty mild "dark side", if you ask me. And I say this as someone who didn't like the way he handled the initial DC fight's aftermath.

He's not a Jon Jones, Conor McGregor level scumbag. Far from it. But he isn't the lovable lug he's portrayed as.

Hopefully Ngannou destroys Rozenstruik and gets the rematch with Stipe. I think Stipe knows that a rematch with Ngannou definitely won't go the same way if it ever happens.

Back