Still a fan of Cowboy.

Nope. Donald starts slow usually. He got blitzed and got hurt before the fight really got going. He ducked the punch got kneed, clinched got his nose busted by a shoulder and then head kicked. It happens. Fights are unpredictable. He had a bad outing.

Yeah maybe dont stand still and let someone hit you with 4 shoulders in row or fight back and he did not get hit with a knee he got slapped by thigh with little lift or power and then just gave up trying a takedown. He folded and quit like the big tomato can he is.

Lately I have been always anticipating him to lose, but that "performance" was something else.
I still a fan tho

First off congrats to Conor and his fans. It was a great showing and
makes things interesting for the division. That being said, it's sucks that Donald is getting shredded in the aftermath. He didn't have a good showing at all and unfortunately that happens. He's a good fighter that has hit a bad slide. I'm not sure where he goes from here. Maybe some time off would do him some good. Retirement might be something to consider as well although I'm sure he won't.

In the end he's still my boy
<StillMyBoy>

Good post.

He's still a cool and exciting fighter.

Not the biggest fan of all that crazy shit he does, like rape bulls, jump off of buildings, nearly die in random caves, etc. but if he likes it, more power to him.

Just looking at the color schematics of his fight finder, he might want to start thinking about things.....

He has way more red than green recently and the red is piled up in his newer fights....

Fight fans are some of the worst, unloyal pieces of uneducated dog shit in all of sports.

Cant respect a diver. Not to promote a dude that suckers old people.

This whole thing was weird. I’m not going to say it was a fixed fight but I’m also not going to say it wasn’t a fixed fight.

It went exactly the way the UFC wanted it to go.

I feel about Cerrone the same as I feel about Bisping - I don’t like him, but I respect him.

Yes but he has to know when to hang em up

He is not thinking long term and he keeps getting booked for fights after Tko losses and losses

If he was a boxer his coaches and trainers would be having. A chat to him now about when enough is enough

His last performance against Conor was almost non existent and was tkod fairly brutally

He should be thinking about the rest of his life not just getting paid

Yeah maybe dont stand still and let someone hit you with 4 shoulders in row or fight back and he did not get hit with a knee he got slapped by thigh with little lift or power and then just gave up trying a takedown. He folded and quit like the big tomato can he is.
lol ok it's easy to say when you are not the one fighting. I'm not interested in fighter bashing. We will have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Yes but he has to know when to hang em up

He is not thinking long term and he keeps getting booked for fights after Tko losses and losses

If he was a boxer his coaches and trainers would be having. A chat to him now about when enough is enough

His last performance against Conor was almost non existent and was tkod fairly brutally

He should be thinking about the rest of his life not just getting paid
that's a fair point. His last string of fights haven't been that great tbh.

I can't tell if he's shot or it was a half work. Anywhichway I still am a fan and glad he got a nice pay day.

Back