Still a fan of Cowboy.

Cerrone should try not looking while standing idle at a shoulder hitting him repeatedly for free. Token of being just the wrong man in that octagon. It was the most outraging 40 seconds in history of tv!
Remind me how many millions of dollars he collected for that nothing of a performance? I had thought it could not possibly get worse than Ben the olympian but I av never been so wrong...

its not that fact of losing ...its the fact of clearly not really even trying .
same thing happened with rumble against DC.
We dont mind fighters that lose if they give a real effort. just look at leben,chris lytle, both diaz brothers...the list goes on and on

First off congrats to Conor and his fans. It was a great showing and
makes things interesting for the division. That being said, it's sucks that Donald is getting shredded in the aftermath. He didn't have a good showing at all and unfortunately that happens. He's a good fighter that has hit a bad slide. I'm not sure where he goes from here. Maybe some time off would do him some good. Retirement might be something to consider as well although I'm sure he won't.

In the end he's still my boy
<StillMyBoy>

Why are you congratulating Conor’s fans? They didn’t do jack shit but make this site worse. Cheering isn’t an accomplishment.

Last edited:
I think Cerrone is getting most of the heat from people wanting Conor to lose. Instead of just accepting Conor might be a damn good fighter it's easier to just bash cowboy. It seems there wasn't any bad blood between the two and I appreciated Conor being respectful. Life goes on.

Or you can see it for what it is and do both.

Why are you congratulating Conor’s fans? They didn’t do jack shit but make this site worse. Cheering isn’t an accomplishment.
Because the haters have pissed all over Cowboy and his career.
The guy I was pulling for lost. Instead of crying about it the right thing is to congratulate the winners and let it go. Hell people are claiming cowboy didn't try and that's a crock. He won fair and square. No controversy. I don't sit on my high pedestal and decree a fighter is a bum when he loses. I don't take it personal. You can read tons of threads on here bitching and moaning. I'm too damn old to argue about pointless crap I have no control over. I save that for the youngins lol

Or you can see it for what it is and do both.
Cowboy had a bad outing. It is what is is. I never once said Conor is the best eva. Anyone with any knowledge knows that's Phil Baroni.
<Goldie11>

I hate when he says repeatedly that he loves this sport so much.
Fuck
That sounds so hypocritical.
Just change sport by money and it would make more sense. Because in terns of sport he is not doing himself any favor.

Cowboy has always been one of my favorite fighters since I first saw him on Tap Out's show. He was one of the first fighters that was a stud on the feet and on the mat. He has some of the flashiest K/O's and subs off all time, a truly unique fighter that has a style all himself. Ill support him w/ld. You don't find any fighters that are as stand up a person as them.

I was rooting for Conor but felt a bit bad for Cowboy, doesn't deserve the full ire of all the toxic Conor haters who seem to get worse and more desperate with time.
Agreed, m8. It's sad. Cowboy is probably the most respectable American fighter I can think of and a true fighter's fighter. He has so many records it is crazy and is the most anytime/anywhere fighter I can think of. There is nothing worse to be in this sport than a guy that just lost to Conor tho.

If Khabib loses, we will see all these new 'Khabib fans' cannibalize at light speed efficiency, and unlike Cowboy, I don't think Khabib will take it well and could seriously see him going off the deep end - just look at his Sambo loss, he made Pillow Ronda look a good sport, and losing to Conor could put him over the edge in disgrace. This is the real reason Khabib wants none of Conor, for even if it is only a 1% chance he loses, that is 1% too much. He can atleast keep some honor losing to Poirier or Tony, but Conor would be too much.

Because the haters have pissed all over Cowboy and his career.
The guy I was pulling for lost. Instead of crying about it the right thing is to congratulate the winners and let it go. Hell people are claiming cowboy didn't try and that's a crock. He won fair and square. No controversy. I don't sit on my high pedestal and decree a fighter is a bum when he loses. I don't take it personal. You can read tons of threads on here bitching and moaning. I'm too damn old to argue about pointless crap I have no control over. I save that for the youngins lol

That was cowboy trying against conor?<{cruzshake}>
How can u be a fan of guy that flopped over like that ? dont support eternals losers or guys that just roll without even trying

I mean, he fought the best fighter in the world, so there is that. Dude is still solid.

That was cowboy trying against conor?<{cruzshake}>
How can u be a fan of guy that flopped over like that ? dont support eternals losers or guys that just roll without even trying

lol this is what I was referring to previously.

lol this is what I was referring to previously.

Your insulting ur own fighter that ur fan off by saying that was him trying vs Conor, he didnt even throw a punch like come on... that was a pathetic performance and jobbing he did for conor.

Your insulting ur own fighter that ur fan off by saying that was him trying vs Conor, he didnt even throw a punch like come on... that was a pathetic performance and jobbing he did for conor.
Nope. Donald starts slow usually. He got blitzed and got hurt before the fight really got going. He ducked the punch got kneed, clinched got his nose busted by a shoulder and then head kicked. It happens. Fights are unpredictable. He had a bad outing.

He was a great fighter but those days sadly are long gone.

He blew his nose despite knowing it would blow his eye up because he was looking for a way out against Tony.

Then I'm not saying the Conor fight was fixed, but it could easily be argued he was again looking for a quick way out.

Back