Still a fan of Cowboy.

Sensee

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
First off congrats to Conor and his fans. It was a great showing and
makes things interesting for the division. That being said, it's sucks that Donald is getting shredded in the aftermath. He didn't have a good showing at all and unfortunately that happens. He's a good fighter that has hit a bad slide. I'm not sure where he goes from here. Maybe some time off would do him some good. Retirement might be something to consider as well although I'm sure he won't.

In the end he's still my boy
<StillMyBoy>

You don't jump bandwagons like teh rest of us?

Noob!

Nah I hate his attitude.

Gets knocked out every other week with a big shit eatin grin.

He used to be better because you could tell he cared.

Any “ fan” dumping a fighter over one bad loss doesnt know jackshit about mma and its probably a pussy himself.

Last edited:
I wonder what all this says about raging Al, and in turn Kevin Lee :eek:

Nah I hate his attitude.

Gets knocked out every other week with a big shit eatin grin.

He used to be better because you could tell he cared.
that's fine. I'd prefer he did that then pitch a bitch and stamp around like a cry baby. No blanket covering his face. It is what it is. Maybe it's a maturity thing as he's getting older. Robbie Lawler handles things pretty similar and I'm still a fan of his.

He’s still an exceptional fighter to me.

Conor is just next level
I think Cerrone is getting most of the heat from people wanting Conor to lose. Instead of just accepting Conor might be a damn good fighter it's easier to just bash cowboy. It seems there wasn't any bad blood between the two and I appreciated Conor being respectful. Life goes on.

I think Cerrone is getting most of the heat from people wanting Conor to lose. Instead of just accepting Conor might be a damn good fighter it's easier to just bash cowboy. It seems there wasn't any bad blood between the two and I appreciated Conor being respectful. Life goes on.
I totally agree. It’s sad to see such a civil display tarnished by haters.

you don't take a guys last few fights and measure career on it. BJ , Liddel, Aldo, Rampage and Cowboy are prime examples. Even Weidman. They were all great at one point but have been beaten by guys who had no chance when these guys in prime. You only have so many years and so many fights in you before it takes a toll. You never know guys financial situation so its hard to arm chair quarterback, but its sad to see has beens go in octagon and get the shit beat out of them when they don't have it anymore. Whether you think Cowboy is journeyman or solid fighter he has entertained. Thats why I watch. Hard to root for a guy who hits an old guy at a bar, or a dude who hits his girlfriend. Cowboy doesn't appear to do that shit.

I never knew I got could lose even more respect for someone I already had no respect for ...
He did even worse then Eddie lol
I now have Eddie in a higher standing then him wow

I have mad respect for Cerrone, he is a AAA fighter and we don’t have many of those kind of guys anymore.

I was rooting for Conor but felt a bit bad for Cowboy, doesn't deserve the full ire of all the toxic Conor haters who seem to get worse and more desperate with time.

Back