Stiffed by my secret Santa, do I raise hell or be cool about it?

Wheeeeeere's my giiiiiiift
You forgot my gift, you biiiiitch
Pretty much this....after every Christmas party where you xerox'd your ass, vomited on your co -workers, got in a fight with some random guest and still had a perfectly good time! :D

Too late. He already inexplicably texted her.
It was a reaching out text, dammit, and it went well!!!
Here we are, living in a world where I did NOT receive a secret Santa gift, and you bring up my text being lame?!
image.png

I think it was. She don't care much about this job, so calling in is no biggie and it's not like I'm her BFF, just a dude she assumes (correctly) wants her body

If you two had any sort of real connection she'd meet up with you outside of work.

Maybe what she has for you couldn't be given to you in the office wink wink

She made you her Secret Santa cuck. Some other dude is enjoying your gift right this minute.

I almost did that with a girl before I left for California. Pale-skinned white goth girl with a fauxhawk that, oddly enough, was going to school to become a history teacher and was obsessed with anything having to do with the founding fathers. Wore Ben Franklin and George Washington socks with her combat boots and shit. Smart, nerdy rocker girl. I was in love, and she had a boyfriend of four years.

Was going to write her a long-ass letter but I decided against it. Instead I drew a picture of her (something I like to do for select girls as a cheap, easy, personalized gift). On the back I wrote, "<Name>, there's so much I want to tell you... but it's probably better that I don't. So I'll just say, "Bye."

My last shift at work I folded the picture up and stuck it under the gas cap of her truck. She never wrote me back, even though we're still friends on Facebook.
Oh man I would be going nuts thinking if she ever saw the drawing. Maybe someone took it? What if it feel when she drove home? Lol

You aint getting shit and will be expected to say nothing about this.

Little things like this are infuriating beyond belief, but unfortunately, we must remain stoic and composed. Take whatever lessons learned from this and move on, and try to forget.

Play it cool as opposed to what exactly?

Oh man I would be going nuts thinking if she ever saw the drawing. Maybe someone took it? What if it feel when she drove home? Lol

It was a spring-loaded gas cap, so no chance of it falling out. And unless her boyfriend fuels up her truck for her, no way she didn't see it. I didn't really expect a response from her though it would have been nice. Her birthday was earlier this month but I decided against messaging her. The ones I fall for always seem to be unavailable.

It was a spring-loaded gas cap, so no chance of it falling out. And unless her boyfriend fuels up her truck for her, no way she didn't see it. I didn't really expect a response from her though it would have been nice. Her birthday was earlier this month but I decided against messaging her. The ones I fall for always seem to be unavailable.
Story of my life brother. I'm interested in someone who's actually moving to another city by the end of the year. Life sucks sometimes but happy holidays to us! <cheer> Lol

Well, better late than never.
IMG_2599.JPG
My assumption of a "coffee cup with her face on it, regift" was correct.
Whatever. It's all mine now

I once in a old job years and miles ago we did the secret Santa thing. Was only about 7 of us and everyone agreed to it. Money was tight but it was only 20 bucks. My wife expressed her "fuck that" feelings and I agreed but thought I'd juse give in to the Christmas spirit (Shit, it's just 20$). So I show up with my gift, leave it at their desk and leave it at that. Turns out I was the only one to get anyone anything.

From then on I have never did another secret santa.

She didn't even bother to make it a photogenic pic of herself.

<bball2>
To be fair, it's a regift, maybe she would've fixed her hair if she knew I'd end up with it. Probably not tho

Back