Stiffed by my secret Santa, do I raise hell or be cool about it?

Only one way to recover from the awkward situation; get her a second gift.

0051fbebfa887df9df14edd239258560.gif

Well, that explains a lot. I suggest following her to her vacation spot through a roundabout journey involving several comical misadventures, and confronting her about your feelings and the gift you never received.
But my feelings are "hey, as you know, I really wanna be with you... for a few hours and then I have to go home". Not romantic. She'd just <mma3>me

She knows you want to bang and forgot your gift? Lol, that wasn't an accident.
I think it was. She don't care much about this job, so calling in is no biggie and it's not like I'm her BFF, just a dude she assumes (correctly) wants her body

Exactly. It's already too late to be cool about it if he cared enough to send a text.
I thought my text was cool actually. We left off on weird terms for a totally unconnected reason so me being like, "hey, can I still have my gift?" was a nice reaching out text, not a "get on your case" text at all

Find out where she is, go Chris Brown on her and make her give you everything in her savings
That's probably the worst wimmin advice I've seen on sherdog all day, if not week

Well there goes your snuggie for Christmas
I'm 95% sure it's a coffee mug with her face on it, which is a regift, but I don't think she realizes that everyone knows that

Appreciate the quick responses, thanks fellas.
I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't acting like a sissy because of the situation. She's really not a random girl at all, I like her and she clearly knows that. As a person who has a common law wife but also a couple hall passes that I've never approached using because I'm a giant pussy around women, she is currently the closest person I know in terms of maybe hooking up once or twice. So while I wasn't gonna start stuff with her over something stupid, I dos wanna make sure that secret Santa isn't one of those situations where you have to "stand up for yourself".
She's the round 2 blonde in my P&M thread actually that got destroyed by @frenzy
Lol oh man. When I seen thread title I was gonna ask if she was one of your feet girl, and if so she skipped out on the gift bc she seen your thread lol xD

Pour all your feeling out in a letter. Then hand it to her and say, "Merry Christmas."

Lol oh man. When I seen thread title I was gonna ask if she was one of your feet girl, and if so she skipped out on the gift bc she seen your thread lol xD
She was!! haha, but I'm still going forward assuming she didn't see it.
Not to get TMI here, but our little falling out was her offering me feet pics, then me doing my part, only for her to make fun of me when I try to "collect"... twice, lol.

Not to get TMI here, but our little falling out was her offering me feet pics, then me doing my part, only for her to make fun of me when I try to "collect"... twice, lol.

Lol. You are one odd, but interesting poster

I saw some hilarious shit during the one and only secret Santa I was ever apart of. $15 limit, lame dude pulls the name of the nicest middle aged woman in the office. He gives her a .75 candy bar. She did her best to look thankful but it was awkward and hilarious as fuck.

Appreciate the quick responses, thanks fellas.
I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't acting like a sissy because of the situation. She's really not a random girl at all, I like her and she clearly knows that. As a person who has a common law wife but also a couple hall passes that I've never approached using because I'm a giant pussy around women, she is currently the closest person I know in terms of maybe hooking up once or twice. So while I wasn't gonna start stuff with her over something stupid, I dos wanna make sure that secret Santa isn't one of those situations where you have to "stand up for yourself".
She's the round 2 blonde in my P&M thread actually that got destroyed by @frenzy

Guilt her into sex.

Pretty standard secret Santa deal at work, but the girl who drew me is a casual part timer, called in the day we were doing the gift exchanges and went on her vacation forgetting about my gift altogether <{boneytears}>.
I texted her to remind her on Thursday but she was on her way to the airport.
Do you think the right way to go about it is play it cool and just get the gift in January, or make her feel bad in the meantime, well at least try to?!

Your a grown ass man worrying about a Christmas gift.

The truth is you got a thing for said woman, and desire interaction with her, no??

You put way to much thought into her gift and she didn't even remember to get you yours. She was probably all sore from banging some dood. He didn't and doesn't plan on giving her anything. Except what she really needs...

9mQmgwI.jpg

giphy (6).gif

Last edited:
Pour all your feeling out in a letter. Then hand it to her and say, "Merry Christmas."

I almost did that with a girl before I left for California. Pale-skinned white goth girl with a fauxhawk that, oddly enough, was going to school to become a history teacher and was obsessed with anything having to do with the founding fathers. Wore Ben Franklin and George Washington socks with her combat boots and shit. Smart, nerdy rocker girl. I was in love, and she had a boyfriend of four years.

Was going to write her a long-ass letter but I decided against it. Instead I drew a picture of her (something I like to do for select girls as a cheap, easy, personalized gift). On the back I wrote, "<Name>, there's so much I want to tell you... but it's probably better that I don't. So I'll just say, "Bye."

My last shift at work I folded the picture up and stuck it under the gas cap of her truck. She never wrote me back, even though we're still friends on Facebook.

Send her nasty messages and tell your co workers you smashed and that she is a freak

I almost did that with a girl before I left for California. Pale-skinned white goth girl with a fauxhawk that, oddly enough, was going to school to become a history teacher and was obsessed with anything having to do with the founding fathers. Wore Ben Franklin and George Washington socks with her combat boots and shit. Smart, nerdy rocker girl. I was in love, and she had a boyfriend of four years.

Was going to write her a long-ass letter but I decided against it. Instead I drew a picture of her (something I like to do for select girls as a cheap, easy, personalized gift). On the back I wrote, "<Name>, there's so much I want to tell you... but it's probably better that I don't. So I'll just say, "Bye."

My last shift at work I folded the picture up and stuck it under the gas cap of her truck. She never wrote me back, even though we're still friends on Facebook.
Damn brah, that chick got no feels...

However, I feel...

345.jpg

When I read the title... I thought it was... sexual...

I left disappointed.

Thanks for nothing TS

That's the route I'm going, thank you.

Yeah, it would be a bad look getting buttsore that's supposed to be just for fun
Remind her when she gets back. If she still doesn't do right, call her out on that, and her mustache, in front of everyone possible.

okay, I didn't see this earlier.
What you do is fap a good one... then rub your hand all over her apron or name tag (after completion)

Back