Stiffed by my secret Santa, do I raise hell or be cool about it?

LiLoMMA

Lindsay Lohan's party belt
@Black
Reaction score
Pretty standard secret Santa deal at work, but the girl who drew me is a casual part timer, called in the day we were doing the gift exchanges and went on her vacation forgetting about my gift altogether <{boneytears}>.
I texted her to remind her on Thursday but she was on her way to the airport.
Do you think the right way to go about it is play it cool and just get the gift in January, or make her feel bad in the meantime, well at least try to?!

Stop it, you're going to embarrass yourself.

My secret Santa called out on our gift exchange day. I was pissed as fuck because I wanted to see him open his gift. Asshole.

Tis the season for giving....so go ahead and fill the holiday with uppercuts.

That's the route I'm going, thank you.

Yeah, it would be a bad look getting buttsore that's supposed to be just for fun
When someone realizes you got shafted, and they know you handled it like a boss and didn't complain, it just ends up looking good on you.

Not that you play it cool for that reason. Just be cool cause you are the man.

Appreciate the quick responses, thanks fellas.
I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't acting like a sissy because of the situation. She's really not a random girl at all, I like her and she clearly knows that. As a person who has a common law wife but also a couple hall passes that I've never approached using because I'm a giant pussy around women, she is currently the closest person I know in terms of maybe hooking up once or twice. So while I wasn't gonna start stuff with her over something stupid, I dos wanna make sure that secret Santa isn't one of those situations where you have to "stand up for yourself".
She's the round 2 blonde in my P&M thread actually that got destroyed by @frenzy

Do you think the right way to go about it is play it cool and just get the gift in January, or make her feel bad in the meantime, well at least try to?!

george-clooney.gif

stiff her back. right in the penis.

You texted her reminding her about your gift? Fucking lol

She's really not a random girl at all, I like her and she clearly knows that. As a person who has a common law wife but also a couple hall passes that I've never approached using because I'm a giant pussy around women, she is currently the closest person I know in terms of maybe hooking up once or twice.
Well, that explains a lot. I suggest following her to her vacation spot through a roundabout journey involving several comical misadventures, and confronting her about your feelings and the gift you never received.

Appreciate the quick responses, thanks fellas.
I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't acting like a sissy because of the situation. She's really not a random girl at all, I like her and she clearly knows that. As a person who has a common law wife but also a couple hall passes that I've never approached using because I'm a giant pussy around women, she is currently the closest person I know in terms of maybe hooking up once or twice. So while I wasn't gonna start stuff with her over something stupid, I dos wanna make sure that secret Santa isn't one of those situations where you have to "stand up for yourself".
She's the round 2 blonde in my P&M thread actually that got destroyed by @frenzy

She knows you want to bang and forgot your gift? Lol, that wasn't an accident.

Find out where she is, go Chris Brown on her and make her give you everything in her savings

Back