Steven Seagals investigators exposes Judo fraud Gene Lebell

I don't have to, kid. I've been to the kodokan. I've read the things Kano said about his desires for his new art.

I don't give a fuck what Remy says about judo. Hurry up and get banned, clown.

He's a very knowledgeable poster.

So was Bruce Lee. People like to bitch about Segal, but he is no different from every other famous "badass".
Seagal has legit training in martial arts for 50 years. He taught anderson and machinda front kicks. They both got front kick ko’s after working with seagal, machida and anderson have both said seagal helped them with that kick.

I met Seagall once. They were filming a movie near my dad's house called "Exit Wounds." It was an open set, we walked around and I was looking for DMX. Seagall was sitting at a folding table just chilling. I didn't realize it was him until my dad pointed him out. Way fatter than I expected.

I met Seagall once. They were filming a movie near my dad's house called "Exit Wounds." It was an open set, we walked around and I was looking for DMX. Seagall was sitting at a folding table just chilling. I didn't realize it was him until my dad pointed him out. Way fatter than I expected.

Lmao. He lost weight for Exit Wounds

This thread is why I don't visit the Heavies much...
What you cant handle facts? Seagal would beat you up and you know it. Whether he would beat an mma fighter is a question because they train specifically for a set of rules that seagal doesn’t. The street is a whole nother story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back