Steven Seagals investigators exposes Judo fraud Gene Lebell

You are aware he has an actual MMA match from like 60 years ago.... On video... Where it shows distinctly Judo technique... That worked....

For crying out loud. Japanese Ju Jutsu is the Parent art! Of course it has hip throws and shit!!

You will note that it took Lebell what 5 rounds to take down a boxer/pro wrestler forced to wear a fucking gi

I've been 6' away from old ass gene lebell absolutely dismantling Karo Parisyian who was pissed and trying as hard as he could.

Wait till Seagull finds out where judo came from

Japanese Ju Jutsu does not have full contact sparring

vandam1.gif

JCVD would sodomize Seagall, figuratively and possibly literally as well.

There is a ton of paperwork (and fees) for judo bodies (IJF, USJF, etc.) For them to recognize a black belt.

There is literally zero chance of LeBell being a fraud, if he's been kicking it with Gokor for years.

Also doing it for a near eternity....

This is the pettiest, grasping at straws attempt I've ever seen.

I love watching guys argue about which teacher had a better pedigree in 1950 and who taught who which martial art style. It always delivers.

Japanese Ju Jutsu does not have full contact sparring

There's like 40 styles, and arts like Fusen-ryu absolutely spar full speed.

Boy I'm a high ranking judoka. Go away with your nonsense. You ever been osotogari'd by Gokor? He's destroy a thousand Steven Segals, mate.

There's like 40 styles, and arts like Fusen-ryu absolutely spar full speed.

Boy I'm a high ranking judoka. Go away with your nonsense. You ever been osotogari'd by Gokor? He's destroy a thousand Steven Segals, mate.

Judo was literally created because the founder was pissed there was no full contact sparring.

Seagal is a legit badass. Ive seen him throw like 20 guys who were attacking him.

I love watching guys argue about which teacher had a better pedigree in 1950 and who taught who which martial art style. It always delivers.

Fucking great. He also accused Van Damme for lying about being a fighter. Seagals detectives forgot that Van Damme fought under his real name and Steven later had to apologize lmao

Take it up with this guy then.
I don't have to, kid. I've been to the kodokan. I've read the things Kano said about his desires for his new art.

I don't give a fuck what Remy says about judo. Hurry up and get banned, clown.

I dunno about van damme’s background, i heard he was a decent kickboxer in his homeland. But seagal fought multiple opponents and threw them around with ease.

Van Damme background was the first Karate Style - Shotokan Karate. After Funakoshis "Karate", the other okinawan and Japanese dudes renamed their systems to Karate and jumped on the bandwaggon... Their systems were called chinese hand originally.

Back