Steven Seagal orders UFC Embedded to turn camera off to show DC secret moves

c0caa5aa788be7a5a37cdcd09803b97c_L.jpg

i dont really know why u guys hate mr seagull plz som1 educate me? growing up as a kid i loved watching his films with my uncles. and i loved it. he seems to look like a fool nowadays but in a funny way

Loved the movies too, now though he seems delusional first he invented the front kick next he may lay claim to the double leg.

Loved the movies too, now though he seems delusional first he invented the front kick next he may lay claim to the double leg.

is that all ? cause hes claiming those legendary moves? still doesnt make sense .

DC wanted to see something unusual from Seagal? What did he do? Take off his hat and show DC his Eddie Munster painted on hairline???

Next big PPV the UFC is going to bring in Chuck Norris to pray with fighters....

Would be funny if Seagal showed him a move to counter the eye poke ( some finger lock or something )

I hope seagal never stops trolling the ufc ... It's a thing of beauty !!!

If DC gets KO'd trying a weird kick, then we will know why

Man DC and Jones really won't stop they can't stand eachother

I'm telling you people it's a counter to the eyepoke. Think about it especially with aikido. Jones won't want to clinch with DC so of course the only thing within range will be that hand. Jones is literally throwing it out there for the taking.

Cormier by round one wrist sub

im worried of a death in the octagon tonight

segaul is a pretty big dude. might have been the camera angle, but it looked like he was much bigger than cain.

Poor Steven Seagal, he is the only one not in on the joke

Well everyone else is amused by his antics some fighters actually do respect him for being a martial artist. Not that he's actually that good of one or an admirable guy.

Back