Steven Seagal orders UFC Embedded to turn camera off to show DC secret moves

If the uber teachings of Sensei Segal ever got made public there would be murder death kill on the streets.

Sorry, more murder death kill.

Got to keep dem ninja moves secret chaps- can't have every Joe Public instantly transformed into a legit killer can we?

He doesn't know how to use the three shells lol

Could someone remind me of the fighters to thank Seagal post fight>? Anderson, Machida right?? am i missing someone? that would be hilarious if Cormier did something like that, an ease to the tention and a fun poke at jones.

I can't believe Jones isn't having a field day with this on twitter.

Steven Seagal is so enigmatic and mysterious ... he reminds me of Rasputin or something.

How does this obese man keep getting air time with these ufc fighters? Is it an inside joke with the ufc people now?

I honestly think he pays for it. Learning "secret moves" from Seagal is no different for fighter from walking out with those shitty headphones or drinking Xyience on camera.

How else is Seagal keeping his name in the pop culture conversation these days?

he's one of the GOAT's thats for sure. SMH at all the non-believers in this thread.

Seagull=uber troll.

Clearly not wanting anybody to see him and DC pig out on golden corral

only competition seagal trains for these days is the nathans hot dog eating contest

Like this?

Attachments

• meatballs_hot_dog_eating.jpg
    meatballs_hot_dog_eating.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
Holy shit! Seagal's legit. If DC does the technique Seagull shows him the fight is over. I actually fear for Jones' life a bit. He may die inside the ring and I'm not joking. :eek:

Dim Mak.

It was the Dim Mak, wasn't it? You can't just go around broadcasting that kind of stuff to the public. There would be death all over the streets! :p

I honestly think he pays for it. Learning "secret moves" from Seagal is no different for fighter from walking out with those shitty headphones or drinking Xyience on camera.

How else is Seagal keeping his name in the pop culture conversation these days?

That sounds about right.

What really makes me worry about humanity is the number of people in the MMA community who actually think he is or ever was a "dangerous fighter".

The man was a dance instructor.

Dim Mak.

It was the Dim Mak, wasn't it? You can't just go around broadcasting that kind of stuff to the public. There would be death all over the streets! :p

This. SEGA is a responsible man. He doesn't want kids to start practicing some ninja death moves they saw on the internet and accidentally kill each other.

Maybe he's showing Cormier how to do a single leg TD.

This may be it too. The fact that DC knows how to do a single leg TD doesn't mean Seagal couldn't perfect it and make him knock fools out with it in the future. At least so I've heard from multiple trustable sources.

Poor Steven Seagal, he is the only one not in on the joke

Well everywhere he goes, people drink the lie. Even pro fighters tag along and wait in line to get in the photo with him, the UFC HW champion chats with the Sensei and all the media can't get enough of the guy.

I'm sure he's well aware of the "fake" stigmata he carries but he takes it like every big celebrity does. It's like Bieber: he's aware of being the laughing stock of the "serious" media but there are even more people who idolize him, pay to see him sign and dance and most importantly, the media wait in line to get any and every possible picture/interview they can.

In the end, Sreven Seagal is a superstar whether he's legit or not. He's the Bieber of the MMA world!

Back