Steven Seagal orders UFC Embedded to turn camera off to show DC secret moves

The deadly stuff has been learned... Shit just got real.

Dim Mak.

It was the Dim Mak, wasn't it? You can't just go around broadcasting that kind of stuff to the public. There would be death all over the streets! :p

Seagel was just worried that his Chi would transmit though any recording and potentially kill anyone who watched it.

If Cormier does KO Jones with a dragon punch of course were all going to look very silly.

I hate Seagal,his films are shit and he is a complete fucking idiot,he acts so tough all the time,yet pisses himself when threatened,he needs to worry about keeping his trousers dry and not the UFC.

It is obviously some technique to counter Bones's love for grabbing opponents wrists and sticking out his fingers but will it work in MMA gloves?

i dont really know why u guys hate mr seagull plz som1 educate me? growing up as a kid i loved watching his films with my uncles. and i loved it. he seems to look like a fool nowadays but in a funny way

Clearly not wanting anybody to see him and DC pig out on golden corral

only competition seagal trains for these days is the nathans hot dog eating contest

yea or he was sharing the secrets of how to suck in the gut in the most effective way possible

All jokes aside, Seagal is 6'5 & probably 300 pounds with a legit Aikido background so even at his old age, he probably could handle 99.99% of Sherdog users.

That said, Cormier by front face kick or brutal arm snap. :)

You are 99.99% correct!! They just wont ever admit it.. I will.. He'd snap the shit outta me!! lol

Seagal could kick my ass, the guy is huge and very highly trained in his martial art. Say he's a joke all you want, and yes this is just publicity bullshit, but he could easily take out most of Sherdog.

Seagal could kick my ass, the guy is huge and very highly trained in his martial art. Say he's a joke all you want, and yes this is just publicity bullshit, but he could easily take out most of Sherdog.

What does that have to do with anything? He could surely teach me some stuff but him working with DC is just a big joke to me.

The fact he legitimately could beat most people makes people mad
He's made an album, made movies, banged supermodels, traveled the world and gets to hang out with MMA titans upsets people.

Its not like he's showing Beans2510 keyboard warrior godling around. He's showing a guy that ko's hw and throws 280lb men around for a living a move that he could actually do. Remember there are moves people don't do that aren't illegal yet. Jones eyepokes suck but no rule has been made against them.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27180-1374868751-5.gif

The fact he legitimately could beat most people makes people mad
He's made an album, made movies, banged supermodels, traveled the world and gets to hang out with MMA titans upsets people.

Its not like he's showing Beans2510 keyboard warrior godling around. He's showing a guy that ko's hw and throws 280lb men around for a living a move that he could actually do. Remember there are moves people don't do that aren't illegal yet. Jones eyepokes suck but no rule has been made against them.

I hope you're trolling.

Back