Crime Steve Buscemi Randomly Punched In Face In NYC

NYC has changed a lot since the last Mayor and current Govenor and DAs let shit get crazy. Cops get punched in the face and the perps are let go with no bail 3 hours later. So celebrities will be no different. This stuff would stop if we were tough on crime. Instead, no bail and quick releases and we give out Yankees tickets so criminals will show up at hearings. The DA is awful and needs to be recalled. For violent crimes, there needs to be bail, and they need to be held. The rate of recidivism is through the roof.

In NYC I keep my head on a swivel at all times. No phone, no ear buds etc. I profile my surroundings as all the people doing these random assaults look the same. I keep personal protection and will defend myself in a way that will make a statement. I will do the same if I witness someone else getting sucker punched as well.

Last edited:
You are as dishonest as they come. And like I said: if it were rats they were cooking, you'd see no problem with it whatsoever and just accuse anyone complaining of big babies and playing it down as totally normal behaviour. Normal for left-run cities.

I mean you are a big baby, and a broke loser, just hating from the outside looking in, and making up my opinions just so you can hate on them.

lmao

How dare you!

{<jordan}

I love how he went over the top with it in Mr. Deeds.

crazyeyes-stevebuscemi.gif

The man is a treasure. I hope he heals up well.

Some bullshit right there. Buscemi is a solid actor and has given a lot to the city as a firefighter. Even during 9/11.
Acrtor shmacktor. The cunt who is doing this is targeting (physically) small old people. It's heinous no matter what the victim's personal history.

They’re also old as shit, easy victims. Same people that punch out 70 year old women for their purses.
Disagree with "also". Just say they're really fucking old. This "weak face" bullshit is jut gross garbage.

I accept your concession that you don't even read the bullshit.

You're literally a propaganda bot. What a waste of life.
I have pointed out this fact on more than one occasion and he has confessed as much. That useless cunt doesn't believe in anything; he just posts garbage in the hope of getting a rise out of people.

We're talking about what the face and phisicality transmits. He looks like a soft dweeb, all of them do. And the people doing the punching are basically animals, and that's how animals judge the world, using this type of identifiers.
He was cool with being Mr Pink
No fn way Kat Williams would’ve taken that role

NYC being NYC.

Would never want to live there, though I find it ok for about a week, then the need to gtfot hits like a brick wall. How people live their whole life there is unfathomable to me.

Definitely payback for Joey peeps. Shoulda never comeback to New York.

Coulda also been Kim, tony uncle Al was outta line.

I sometimes forget that celebs are just people.

That said, what the fuck are you doing mingling with the unwashed masses in NYC, Steve? Fucks a matter with you? I check my six in TO, let alone New York City. What, you gotta "experience" the city or some shit? Get your assistant to run around in that hell hole.

Back