Crime Steve Buscemi Randomly Punched In Face In NYC

I keep reading about these absurd random assaults on old people and women in this city... over and over again. I also keep hearing about folks with money moving to escape the zombies, even if it is just to New Jersey or something. I imagine NYC will be entering a doom loop of some sorts.

I keep reading about these absurd random assaults on old people and women in this city... over and over again. I also keep hearing about folks with money moving to escape the zombies, even if it is just to New Jersey or something. I imagine NYC will be entering a doom loop of some sorts.
And they will vote for the same lunacy wherever they move.

Escape from New York was not fiction. It was a preview of the future.

Just wait till Nucky’s goons track that motherfucker down.

Just wait till Nucky’s goons track that motherfucker down.

He killed Jimmy, Richard got shot at the club , Owen got mailed home , Eli is in the wind and I don't remember how his Cuban friend got killed but he did too

Nucks got no one to send.

This is a homeless and mental health issue. There aren't enough housing and services for the mentally ill. The system is pretty taxed with all the migrants coming in. The city sued Texas companies for shipping in migrants but they have no issue with refugees/migrants flying in with a financial sponsor.

- I saw a video were a couple of young girls attack a asian lady, and a huge black guy protects the lady.

This is a homeless and mental health issue. There aren't enough housing and services for the mentally ill. The system is pretty taxed with all the migrants coming in. The city sued Texas companies for shipping in migrants but they have no issue with refugees/migrants flying in with a financial sponsor.

- I disagree. Or homeless people here dont go around attacking people like that.
And our criminals dont go around attacking asian eldery...

- I disagree. Or homeless people here dont go around attacking people like that.
And our criminals dont go around attacking asian eldery...
The attacks in the city are mainly homeless or crazies. They have nowhere to go during the day. They are crazy but they aren't stupid. You almost never see them act up around certain areas because it would be dangerous to do so. Asian Elderly are easy targets. Old people in general are easy targets. The targets are almost always women and elderly men. Is Steve Buscemi Asian?

There is migrant crime going on too but they seem to target themselves or people from their region.

It's nothing new.

It was a recurring bit on Opie and Anthony back in the day. 'Hat Removal Service.'

Maybe they knocked his eye straight? Still... fuck these assholes and NY.
Lived in New York State for a long time and never once wanted to visit that Rat Infested Shit Hole of a city.....I never understood why anyone would want to live there.

Lived in New York State for a long time and never once wanted to visit that Rat Infested Shit Hole of a city.....I never understood why anyone would want to live there.

Probably because it's the economic capitol of the universe and only broke losers seem to hate on it.

He killed Jimmy, Richard got shot at the club , Owen got mailed home , Eli is in the wind and I don't remember how his Cuban friend got killed but he did too

Nucks got no one to send.
You've ruined the entire show in one sentence

Probably because it's the economic capitol of the universe and only broke losers seem to hate on it.

So because it makes a lot of money that means it's a great place to live? China makes a lot of money too but I wouldn't wanna live there, and I'm certain you feel the same. And it's 'capital', not 'capitol' you retard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back