Steve Bannon calls for Dr. Fauci and FBI director to be beheaded

Bannon was just caught stealing Trump supporter's donations for the wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) and he's still probably more well liked among Trump supporters than Fauci. It's incredible.

It’s incredible. It’s pathetic. It’s hilarious. It’s mind boggling. It’s sad. Poor folks still don’t realize they’re being played like a fiddle.

Last edited:
People loved this guy when Trump dragged him out of whatever internet cesspool he came from and into mainstream politics. He is exactly Trump’s type of person.

Bannon was just caught stealing Trump supporter's donations for the wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) and he's still probably more well liked among Trump supporters than Fauci. It's incredible.

Some of those donations were from actual war veterans, not wannabe fascists with global genocide fantasies like himself.

Imagine defending these comments and thinking I'm the one gotten to.
Im not defending them. I already made it clear that they can be problematic but ultimately they didn't register because i didn't give enough of a shit.

People loved this guy when Trump dragged him out of whatever internet cesspool he came from and into mainstream politics. He is exactly Trump’s type of person.
He had an admirable biographical history with which blue collar guys could identify.

He ruined that.

Reflective of the current attitudes and atmosphere in several corners of the US, you surprised?

Holy cow, look at that booze nose.

That's called a..

41zEztCUGlL.jpg

And how many of you dumb bastards parroted the talking points of him, his site and the alt right movement he helped create with people like Stephen Miller?

Really, they've been white nationalists and world burners this entire time......

Mod Warning Reminder: DO NOT condone violence against government officials. You will face dubs or a ban.
Twitter has perma banned Steve Bannon for wishing Dr. Fauci and FBI direction Christopher Wray are beheaded and their heads put on spikes in front of the White House with a 2nd term of Trump.

Speaking on his podcast, the War Room, which was distributed in video form on a number of social media outlets, the far-right provocateur appeared to endorse violence against Wray and the US’s most senior infectious diseases expert.

“Second term kicks off with firing Wray, firing Fauci … no I actually want to go a step farther but the president is a kind-hearted man and a good man,” Bannon said.

“I’d actually like to go back to the old times of Tudor England. I’d put their heads on pikes, right, I’d put them at the two corners of the White House as a warning to federal bureaucrats, you either get with the programme or you’re gone.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ed-by-twitter-for-calling-for-fauci-beheading

--

So just because Fauci will not bend over and agree with Trump's downplaying of the virus, he gets death threats, attacked by Trump and is threatened by Bannon. I can't recall any other admin in recent memory with this much violent rhetoric and endoresement of violence, and Fauci isn't the only one to be threatened with violence because of Trump's militant rhetoric.

Back