Steve Bannon calls for Dr. Fauci and FBI director to be beheaded

This is how you get MAGA Van psychos.

LOL, I guess that FBI sting got under his skin when his little embezzlement scheme was exposed.

Fuck him. Sounds like a criminal threat, or possibly a call to sedition. Prosecute his ass. Add some years to whatever his sentence will be.

Saudi Arabians are head choppers, not Americans.

LOL, I guess that FBI sting got under his skin when his little embezzlement scheme was exposed.

Fuck him. Sounds like a criminal threat, or possibly a call to sedition. Prosecute his ass. Add some years to whatever his sentence will be.

I mean, that has to be illegal no? Sounded like a threat for sure.

If that was your average Joe who said this, they’d be raiding his door in no time.

Bannon was just caught stealing Trump supporter's donations for the wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) and he's still probably more well liked among Trump supporters than Fauci. It's incredible.

Roger Stone has a list of former Obama officials who he said should be hung

I'm surprised more people don't feel this way about Trump tbh.

I know Western Civilization this and that, but for the most powerful country in the world to broadcast that it can be transparently looted from inside without consequences seems extremely risky, and like something you'd want to reverse with the utmost severity.

How is Whiskey Steve even out of jail? Thought he was busted for ripping off a Veteran's charity or someting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back