• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sterling and Merab Get Into An Altercation With Yan

I know they're pros and badasses but lil dudes talking shit always cracks me up

Yan would beat Merab aswell imo …. The 10 pounds difference wouldn’t matter as much as the skill gap …

If that is 'selling the fight' then they did a terrible job.

I mean they was like 25 feet away from eachother, and there was no screaming, nothing.

A 10 second vid of Aljo saying "tomorrow". Fuck, that sure got my attention.

You clicked the thread, didn't you? We're talking about the fight now, aren't we?

This clip is being shared and talked about by others, isn't it?

Why do you think Aljo posted this?

Aljo using the Conor method of talking shit.
Ns_MAn.gif
Khabib was talking shit behind security as well

You clicked the thread, didn't you? We're talking about the fight now, aren't we?

This clip is being shared and talked about by others, isn't it?

Why do you think Aljo posted this?

I clicked the thread thinking by the title - "Sterling and Merab get into altercation with Yan" - that they properly got into each others faces backstage.

Why the clip is being shared and posted, I have no idea.

You think the clip is fake to sell the fight, now that's laughable.

Sterling trying to taunt Yan with Russian phrases he just learned is weak as hell
He's just trying to get in Yans head. Conor did the same to Aldo (saying you're gonna die in portugese) and it worked.

To insult someone in their native language can have a bigger effect than some would think.

We watched Aljo get clowned that whole fight until Yan beat himself, he should be careful what he says. Also, yan is right about Aljo trying to avoid him, he was hoping Yan lost against other dude

I clicked the thread thinking by the title - "Sterling and Merab get into altercation with Yan" - that they properly got into each others faces backstage.

Why the clip is being shared and posted, I have no idea.

You think the clip is fake to sell the fight, now that's laughable.

Are you trolling or are you seriously this dense?

Are you trolling or are you seriously this dense?

Lol, coming from you who thinks this shitty 10 second clip of nothing is "selling the fight". That they all agreed to do it, and are laughing about it.

I think you're the dense one here.

Your quote:

Just selling the fight.

They're literally smiling and laughing. Merab even looks at the camera to make sure it's being recorded.

10 second clip of fuck all happening is not "selling the fight".

Reactions: lsa
Lol, coming from you who thinks this shitty 10 second clip of nothing is "selling the fight". That they all agreed to do it, and are laughing about it.

I think you're the dense one here.

Jeezus. You really are that stupid.

I'm not saying Yan and Aljo got together and planned it out.

I'm saying there's nothing serious about this "altercation" and Aljo posted it for views and attention.

And it worked because you clicked the fucking thread and watched

And Aljo and Merab are literally laughing in the clip

Bahaha no he’s not ! … he was pretty much KOd versus the ghost of marlin last fight …. Merab very overrated

I kind of agree with this. He's not a finisher. His game plan is too one dimensional to find success against a guy like Yan. Bad matchup for him.

Jeezus. You really are that stupid.

I'm not saying Yan and Aljo got together and planned it out.

I'm saying there's nothing serious about this "altercation" and Aljo posted it for views and attention.

And it worked because you clicked the fucking thread and watched

And Aljo and Merab are literally laughing in the clip

Your original post stated they was selling the fight. As in Yan and Aljo. I now know you meant Sterling and Merab, which is likely why Sterling posted it.

My bad. I misread. Have a good night.

Back