• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Terrence Howard is Legitimately Insane ?

He said he solved the unified field theory at 7 lol. Yeah he needs to be medicated
Because his delusions are apolitical everyone is OK with calling a spade a spade. If he was every bit as insane but his ramblings were about the illuminati or the deep state or pedophile democrats, 40% of the posters in here would be saying how unbelievably smart he is

This guy is an absolute dolt and everything he says has zero validity. Sounds just like the homeless crackheads I cross paths with at the train station sometimes. He seems to have some legitimate psychiatric issues. Joe Rogan hyping him and wasting so much time with him is honestly embarrassing. It’s not even Alex Joneseque entertaining.

Seems like he's slowly been detonating mentally for a while now. Hopefully he can get help for whatever it may be, I don't want him to hurt anyone or himself for that matter.

i can't stand listening to ndt anymore. he's insufferable.

i don't even have to watch this video to know what he will say. "No Terrance, you are doing science wrong." Shut up Neil.
Uh, he's a science educator. When someone makes a mistake of the scientific process, teaching them why bears repeating. And he wasn't the one who brought up Terrence Howard randomly on someone else's podacast. Don't put that evil on him, Ricky Bobby.

a lot of the stuff Terrence says reminds me of meth addicts

He's quite smart, but I think surrounded by people less so. He makes some leaps of logic that he really needed to be checked on. A formal education and a scientist social circle would mean he wasn't so exposed.

Crazy person with money and sycophants is never good

Now I understand why he was thrown off Iron Man, and why he was replaced by Don Cheadle to play War Machine. Must have been a relief for the whole crew.

He's clearly right about everything. Some people just can't keep up w his logic.

I think Rogan didn’t realize how insane this dude was until the podcast was well underway

Back