• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sterling and Merab Get Into An Altercation With Yan

Yan is the better fighter and I expect him to win however saying that wouldn't be surprised with anything racial he throws around, look at Kovalev as an example.

This kind of stuff is so lame to me. Would you really ruin the fight for everyone by getting into a backstage brawl the day before the fight itself?

The Burns-Khamzat interaction was way cooler, love to see guys act like professionals before the fight.

Sterling trying to taunt Yan with Russian phrases he just learned is weak as hell

super weak move

Anybody know what he kept calling Yan at the presser?

I mean its quite obvious Merab is helping Sterling try and get under the skin of Yan but if I was Yan I would want to smack Merab as well and probably how this started.

Just selling the fight.

They're literally smiling and laughing. Merab even looks at the camera to make sure it's being recorded.

This much is obvious and I quite like Yan's dry humor. Both guys just getting some social media points before the fight.

Speaking of Merab, where has he been??

You always have shit takes. Aljo was winning the first two rounds til he started getting tired. We get it you hate black fighters , I’d respect you more if you just came out and said it you goofy dunce

White belt saying I always have shit takes and just recently joined, did you get banned or something?

Why is everything racist with people like you, possibly projection?

the black fighters I’ve talked shit about =

tyron Woodly = race baiting clown and BLM activist crybaby, kind of like you.

aljo - pretending to be champion last like 2 years while delaying the rematch as long as he could, nothing to do with race. Also, I don’t remember him really winning rounds vs Yan decisively, I could be wrong it was so long ago but it looked like Yan was in second gear until he started clowning Aljo

jon Jones - fakest dude ever, piece of shit human being. Him and his brothers all pop for peds doesn’t help his case

And Wilder - ironically the one to make the second fight about race, gets obliterated, makes every excuse in the world including blaming his walkout suit and tysons gloves.

Maybe those fighters deserve to be talked shit about? Maybe you need to come out of the closet with your racism instead of accusing others for it.

Last edited:
Aljo couldnt defend, he had neck surgery. Go have neck surgery and tell me how much you feel like fighting immediately afterwards lol. And relinquishing the title would have been career suicide. He’d have gone straight back to the prelims. He was between a rock and a hard place, and he made the best decision he could for himself and his family.

so he has neck issues for a long time then decides to get surgery while he has the belt, making Yan fight again. We all know he was hoping Yan lost that fight so he could fight the guy he’s beaten before. I hope he pays for that tonight.

Merab is like a fight or two from a title shot, I wonder what their plan is if Aljo wins? moving up? Merab moving up or down?

Nobody even swung :rolleyes: (Disappointed)
We have guys at the bars start worse altercations over girls and stuff <45>

White belt saying I always have shit takes and just recently joined, did you get banned or something?

Why is everything racist with people like you, possibly projection?

the black fighters I’ve talked shit about =

tyron Woodly = race baiting clown and BLM activist crybaby, kind of like you.

aljo - pretending to be champion last like 2 years while delaying the rematch as long as he could, nothing to do with race. Also, I don’t remember him really winning rounds vs Yan decisively, I could be wrong it was so long ago but it looked like Yan was in second gear until he started clowning Aljo

jon Jones - fakest dude ever, piece of shit human being. Him and his brothers all pop for peds doesn’t help his case

And Wilder - ironically the one to make the second fight about race, gets obliterated, makes every excuse in the world including blaming his walkout suit and tysons gloves.

Maybe those fighters deserve to be talked shit about? Maybe you need to come out of the closet with your racism instead of accusing others for it.
Lol ok you incel lol it’s hilarious how triggered you get.

I have a question for you , are you trans ? Because you seem to have a pussy

so he has neck issues for a long time then decides to get surgery while he has the belt, making Yan fight again. We all know he was hoping Yan lost that fight so he could fight the guy he’s beaten before. I hope he pays for that tonight.

Easy 48-46 victory for Sterling tonight. "we all know" = you and some other random Sherdoggers. He didn't have to agree to a rematch, yet he did. And he beat him in the rematch. Also, he didn't lose the 1st fight, he got illegally knee'd. Would he have lost if he hadn't gotten illegally knee'd? It sure looked that way, but we'll never know because he got hit with an illegal fuckin knee. I've been watching MMA since UFC 8 and have seen more comeback victories than I can count. And in the 1st fight Sterling won the 1st and looked decent in the 2nd.

According to Sherdoggers Sterling was "saved" in the 1st fight by the illegal fuckin knee. I don't see it like that at all, but whatever *shrug*

Merab is like a fight or two from a title shot, I wonder what their plan is if Aljo wins? moving up? Merab moving up or down?

Aljo said he'll either move up or retire. He will not fight merab

Back