Social Stephen Miller Sent Breitbart Over 900 E-mails

He looks like that guy from Florida who murdered his family after he stole 200k from them and sent it to a Bulgarian webcam whore.

poster-2019-07-23t114847-522-1563896933.jpg

But whom among us have not?

Show us the emails.

media is democratic operatives as proven. So we gotta see proof that this Jewish man is a white supremacist

Edit: every single God Damn link references the SPLC which is not a valid source. Holy Fuck. The SPLC is shit on a stick

You don't recognize him from the meetings you guys have?

Are you just upset a Jewish man slipped through the cracks and made it into your little club?

I agree the white supremacist term is stupid. No one identifies as a white supremacists. Someone like Trump has no problem condemning white supremacy but I've never heard him condemn white nationalism. In reality, as well as in the real world - there's no difference.
I remember arguing with people who were upset that Spencer was being called a white supremacist. People like Lauren southern argued he was some kind of mild nationalist that is supporting his people.

Then, well...

Imagine my shock!

You hear that little bitch's voice keep cracking like the pre pubescent incel that he is.

Well, did you? It's a fair question. You've got "900 EMAILS SENT TO BREITBART!!!", with not one email cited, nor even a vague reference to the contents of any of them. Right now, you're basically saying it's real bad because reasons.
Let me guess, you read exactly zero of the sources, and are just agreeing with any TDS headline the media prints.

Well gee, this is the second paragraph in the link in the OP.
In this, the first of what will be a series about those emails, Hatewatch exposes the racist source material that has influenced Miller’s visions of policy. That source material, as laid out in his emails to Breitbart, includes white nationalist websites, a “white genocide”-themed novel in which Indian men rape white women, xenophobic conspiracy theories and eugenics-era immigration laws that Adolf Hitler lauded in “Mein Kampf.”

So, yeah, if it's not being made up out of whole cloth (which, weirdly specific if so), it's not going to reflect great on Miller's views of race.

Or do you think he was just forwarding Breitbart all the nice and innocuous stories about immigrants from white nationalist sites? This is your default assumption, the one that you say I'm crazy for not believing?

Last edited:
There is no place for white nationalist in the government, just like there is no room for followers of a genocidal Middle Eastern cult in Congress.
Reported for antisemitism.

Shock of shocks, Trump’s top immigration adviser sent almost 1,000 xenophobic e-mails, including stories forwarded from white nationalism sites.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...nity-white-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails

But it’s cool. It’s totally normal to have a to White House adviser trafficking in white genocide rhetoric and referring to foreigners as “turd eaters.” Nothing to see here...

stephen_miller_gettyimages-1044x550_0.jpg

And, of course, I’m sure that members of the GOP who attacked Rep. Omar for calling Miller a white nationalist earlier in the year will be apologizing to her presently...

Edit: For the sad, low energy deflectors... moar sources below.

Bwaaahahahaha.... pretty weak smear, even for the SPLC...

Judging on your “turd eater” comment, doesn’t even appear that you read that weak ass shit...

Your source is worse than Millers, ffs...

The point still stands though, let's see some of these emails, if they're full of hateful shit get rid of the guy. Until that point let's not work on conjecture and rumor. The left have become so intellectually dishonest in recent times it's hard to take anything they say seriously so I want to see proof myself.
That’s just it, it’s a dishonest headline.

that’s the whole point.

So, yeah, if it's not being made up out of whole cloth (which, weirdly specific if so), it's not going to reflect great on Miller's views of race.

Or do you think he was just forwarding Breitbart all the nice and innocuous stories about immigrants from white nationalist sites? This is your default assumption, the one that you say I'm crazy for not believing?
Oh please. Go over them one by one.
  1. The "white supremacist website" is the one (and I don't take their word that it is) the article published there that he shared which for whatever reason none of these websites want to reprint.
  2. The second book is The Camp of the Saints, the same one Bannon liked, and I'm sick of that being pushed as white supremacist. Tripe. It's impossible to accuse a forty year old book of fomenting "racist" "supremacist" fears when 35 years later, on New Year's Eve in Germany, in 2015, his vision there literally came to pass.
  3. "Xenophobic conspiracy theories" and "eugenics-era laws" from Mein Kampf is more meaningless tripe without text. What are they? Shouldn't be hard to summarize those in a paragraph or two.

You guys are up to your eyeballs in propaganda, and you think you're breathing air. It's scary how easily led you are by the nose. Nobody running this story is interested in illumination. It's almost as if it's coordinated between them all they will share as few specifics as humanly possible. They're like Trump, now. They don't even try to hide their contempt for ethical integrity.

After Dylann Roof murdered 9 black churchgoers in Charleston, SC, Stephen Miller worked w/ Breitbart to “create a counternarrative” to fight back against calls to remove Confederate monuments — a narrative that, as @MichaelEHayden points out, Trump continues to push to this day.
EJMatBzWsAEg7mG.jpg

After a racist/“alt-right” mass shooter gunned down 9 people at Umpqua Community College, Stephen Miller asked Breitbart to write a piece emphasizing the shooter‘s race. “[He’s] described as ‘mixed race’ and born in England. Any chance of piecing that profile together more..?”
EJMdFirXYAAmzoh.jpg

Did he really write "lead" as "LEDE"? Who let this dope into Duke?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Edit: Okay, I stepped in it here. Thanks for the correction to @Madmick

Last edited:
he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes.

Oh please. Go over them one by one.
  1. The "white supremacist website" is the one (and I don't their word that it is) the article published there that he shared which for whatever reason none of these websites want to reprint.
  2. The second book is The Camp of the Saints, the same one Bannon liked, and I'm sick of that being pushed as white supremacist. Tripe. It's impossible to accuse a forty year old book of fomenting "racist" "supremacist" fears when 35 years later, on New Year's Eve in Germany, in 2015, his vision there literally came to pass.
  3. "Xenophobic conspiracy theories" and "eugenics-era laws" from Mein Kampf is more meaningless tripe without text. What are they? Shouldn't be hard to summarize those in a paragraph or two.

You guys are up to your eyeballs in propaganda, and you think you're breathing air. It's scary how easily led you are by the nose. Nobody running this story is interested in illumination. It's almost as if it's coordinated between them all they will share as few specifics as humanly possible. They're like Trump, now. They don't even try to hide their contempt for ethical integrity.

Good point. The left doesn't use adjectives in an honest manner, they always ascribe extreme characteristics to things that don't genuinely meet the criteria for them. "An opinion I disagree with" is never an opinion I disagree with: it's evil, racist, white supremacist, Nazi rhetoric.

They want to make sure not to mention specifics, gate-keep them as much as possible, because if they don't the reader will realize their characterization of the information is dishonest and incorrect.

That makes it sound as if out of all his emails, all were mean spirited and racist towards non whites and immigrants. I don't understand the point you're trying to make, using that line as a cudgel.

cool. They should post the emails where he says mean things instead of telling us about the mean things he said.

If Miller is a racist shitbag like you claim, he should be condemned!
Post up some of the racist stuff he’s said and done that you’re referring from so we can all share your hatred for him.
There is direct content from the emails in the SPL article, moron.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...ite-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails#Miller

McHugh, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:10 p.m. ET: “This being the worst hurricane ever recorded, what are the chances it wreaks destruction on Mexico and drives a mass migration to the U.S. border?”

Miller, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:12 p.m. ET: “100 percent. And they will all get TPS. And all the ones here will get TPS too. That needs to be the weekend's BIG story. TPS is everything.”

McHugh, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:22 p.m. ET: “Wow. Ok. Is there precedent for this?”

Miller, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:31 p.m. ET: [VDARE link]

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails#aggregate

Miller suggested McHugh draw information from an American Renaissance article in early July 2015, she told Hatewatch. McHugh’s recollection is backed up by emails appearing to refer to that article, which focused on a favorite topic of Miller’s in the emails – interracial crime.

McHugh told Hatewatch that Miller called her on a workday afternoon to discuss a story on “AmRen,” shorthand for American Renaissance among the site’s readers.

“It was after lunchtime. I was sitting at my desk with my MacBook, and as Miller was speaking, I was looking away … to better concentrate on what he was saying,” McHugh recalled to Hatewatch. “Miller asked me if I had seen the recent ‘AmRen’ article about crime statistics and race. I responded in the affirmative because I had read it. Many of us [on the far right] had read it. I remember being struck by the way he called it ‘AmRen,’ the nickname.”

There is direct content from the emails in the SPL article, moron.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...ite-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails#Miller

McHugh, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:10 p.m. ET: “This being the worst hurricane ever recorded, what are the chances it wreaks destruction on Mexico and drives a mass migration to the U.S. border?”

Miller, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:12 p.m. ET: “100 percent. And they will all get TPS. And all the ones here will get TPS too. That needs to be the weekend's BIG story. TPS is everything.”

McHugh, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:22 p.m. ET: “Wow. Ok. Is there precedent for this?”

Miller, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:31 p.m. ET: [VDARE link]

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails#aggregate

Miller suggested McHugh draw information from an American Renaissance article in early July 2015, she told Hatewatch. McHugh’s recollection is backed up by emails appearing to refer to that article, which focused on a favorite topic of Miller’s in the emails – interracial crime.

McHugh told Hatewatch that Miller called her on a workday afternoon to discuss a story on “AmRen,” shorthand for American Renaissance among the site’s readers.

“It was after lunchtime. I was sitting at my desk with my MacBook, and as Miller was speaking, I was looking away … to better concentrate on what he was saying,” McHugh recalled to Hatewatch. “Miller asked me if I had seen the recent ‘AmRen’ article about crime statistics and race. I responded in the affirmative because I had read it. Many of us [on the far right] had read it. I remember being struck by the way he called it ‘AmRen,’ the nickname.”

Which part are we supposed to be outraged about?

"Stories from white nationalism sites" would be a damning statement if the left had a shred of credibility and havent spent the last 20 years lying and slandering conservative criticism of liberal immigration policy as "racist", "xenophobic" and "white nationalist".

So when I hear that I give it a about a 10% chance of being true.

Nah that's rubbish, you guys have spread the definition of Nazi so wide that now guys like Ben Shapiro get called one, it's absurd and you no longer have the right for us to take your word on it. Every heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Show us the exact language he used that is white supremacist and let us decide. If he's a neo Nazi then I'm all in with you, fuck the guy. However you have long since lost the privelige of being trusted on such matters due to your repeated usage of the term to smear people.

I mean the fact that the guy is Jewish to begin with had me a little suspicious about his supposed nazi credentials...
Ben Shapiro is just a standard right wing con artist that performs the vital function of smuggling this crap out of white supremacist websites and selling it to angry boomers via Breitbart and Facebook.

It's absolutely hilarious that you guys mention propaganda and polarization when literally all the right wing posters on this forum post is polarizing propaganda about Muslims, blacks, lgbt, and hispanic immigrants.

And Jews being involved in white supremacism and anti-immigration extremism is nothing new to anybody who is familiar with all of the historical issues with Kahanist groups, which Miller also seems to be very fond of.

https://www.fpri.org/article/2019/0...e-ghosts-of-meir-kahane-and-baruch-goldstein/

Back