Social Stephen Miller Sent Breitbart Over 900 E-mails

This is some really weak reaching. Where is the actual racism?

Which part are we supposed to be outraged about?
For you, nothing, this is business as usual. Keep focusing on impeachment ruining everything.

For pretty much the rest of the world, the White House policy director plagiarizing his ideas from white supremacist journals is kind of a troubling sign.

People point out that the SPLC is a joke source with 0 credibility, so to counter that you post other sites that all say "according to the SPLC"?

<SelenaWow>

Nobody with any sense at all would trust the goddamn SPLC's word on anything. They've been sued for slander and throwing "racist" and "hate group" with 0 evidence far too many times, and their own president had to step down after a bunch of scandals of discrimination and misconduct. Either release the emails or STFU.

This is some really weak reaching. Where is the actual racism?
I read a fair portion of the article while I’m sitting on a call. It’s 95% crap. The American Renaissance part is the only part that had any weight. Was it someone forwarding him a story and him not checking the source out? Maybe. Did the splc check any of the figures quoted? Nope. Not much to work with here

That game where racists try so hard to pretend somebody isn't racist because they support their racism is always so awkward. And about as convincing as a little kid putting his hands over his eyes and saying: "You can't see me!"

People point out that the SPLC is a joke source with 0 credibility, so to counter that you post other sites that all say "according to the SPLC"?

Nobody with any sense at all would trust the goddamn SPLC's word on anything. They've been sued for slander and throwing "racist" and "hate group" with 0 evidence far too many times, and their own president had to step down after a bunch of scandals of discrimination and misconduct. Either release the emails or STFU.
Okay, so the SPLC is a "joke" but American Renaissance, Vdare, Frontpage, Infowars and the rest of the alt-right poop factory that Stephen Miller copies policy ideas from are just noble patriotic truth tellers, silenced by the deceitful enemies in the liberal media.

And of course, the SPLC is "discredited" because of the same sort of conflicts of interest, executive misbehavior, and other swampy bullshit that happens in every single right wing organization ever.

But somehow it's a problem when it's the other team doing it. Hell, the Trump administration itself is far more discredited than the SPLC ever could be. This is why it's so hard to take the alt-right seriously. Absolutely no critical thinking skills.

That game where racists try so hard to pretend somebody isn't racist because they support their racism is always so awkward. And about as convincing as a little kid putting his hands over his eyes and saying: "You can't see me!"
The same game where they pretend that so long as no one uses overtly racist language then we can ignore the content and intent of the message.

"They're all criminals, stupid, bad genes, bad cultures, etc....but I didn't use a racial slur so that's a neutral statement."

As if thinking, rational people haven't been aware of Stephen Miller's particular politics on non-white immigrants for years at this point. At this point, it's not racism or even the stereotyping from people like Miller that bothers me, it's the pretense by others that's most grating. The absurdly thin defenses of objectionable behavior that are really just stand ins for "my party therefore deserves my defense." It's almost insulting except for the realization that they don't even care if the defense is sound, it's just kneejerk at this point.

Do you consider Shapiro racist?

For you, nothing, this is business as usual. Keep focusing on impeachment ruining everything.

For pretty much the rest of the world, the White House policy director plagiarizing his ideas from white supremacist journals is kind of a troubling sign.

Is it a white supremacist journal because the SPLC told you so?

You understand this isn't what constitutes white supremacism?

That's what they're using in the headlines. They're calling him a White Supremacist. Not even a White Nationalist. A White Supremacist.
It's hilarious to me that your instinctual reaction to this story is to undermine it with semantics. Your outrage is solely focused on what you perceive to be the tyrannical leftist media deceiving the population with headline trickery and not the WHITE NATIONALIST MAKING POLICY IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

So tell me, what does it take for someone to be a "white supremacist/white nationalist"? Aryan Brotherhood tats? I suppose you also think Pat Buchanan wasn't a WN because he once had a black running mate?

VDare was founded by Peter Brimlow. He sure sounds like a white nationalist to me...

Brimelow opposes both illegal and legal immigration[9][10] He has referred to Spanish speaking immigrants as "completely dysfunctional."[9] He said California used to be a "paradise" but was "rapidly turning into Hispanic slum".[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Brimelow

Seems like a bad guy. I'm extremely disturbed by his opposition to legal immigration.

But does citing his website make someone a racist?

cool. They should post the emails where he says mean things instead of telling us about the mean things he said.

Yeah, we can't determine anything until we actually read them, can we? We can't infer anything from him constantly linking white supremacist websites, for example.

Okay so the damaging evidence is...

-he linked to an article on a website that is linked with white supremacy.
-he referenced a novel that is admired by white supremacists.

900 emails leaked and that's the best they could come up with? Although I guess that's all they really need - their target audience already believes Trump and everyone associated with him is a swastika-wearing Nazi, so the headline will suffice (as it did with OP).

lol@SPLC. What a bunch of clowns.

He linked numerous white supremacist sites, promoting these links for Breitbart to use in it's stories. Whenever a white nationalist attack happened, he ordered people at Breitbart to make stories about brown people and immigrants.

Christ. Why defend this bargain basement scumfuck? The Metzgers would have loved this willful credulity in their defenses in the late 80s. Christ.

Last edited:
I agree the white supremacist term is stupid. No one identifies as a white supremacists. Someone like Trump has no problem condemning white supremacy but I've never heard him condemn white nationalism. In reality, as well as in the real world - there's no difference.
I remember arguing with people who were upset that Spencer was being called a white supremacist. People like Lauren southern argued he was some kind of mild nationalist that is supporting his people.

Then, well...

Imagine my shock!

I haven’t heard him condemn white pride, white power, white brotherhood so therefore he’s for all that .

Shock of shocks, Trump’s top immigration adviser sent almost 1,000 xenophobic e-mails, including stories forwarded from white nationalism sites.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...nity-white-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails

But it’s cool. It’s totally normal to have a to White House adviser trafficking in white genocide rhetoric and referring to foreigners as “turd eaters.” Nothing to see here...

stephen_miller_gettyimages-1044x550_0.jpg

And, of course, I’m sure that members of the GOP who attacked Rep. Omar for calling Miller a white nationalist earlier in the year will be apologizing to her presently...

Edit: For the sad, low energy deflectors... moar sources below.

That's pretty shady evidence:

5 pages in and not one email quoted anywhere showing Miller's supposed racism. What's taking so long guys?

5 pages in and not one email quoted anywhere showing Miller's supposed racism. What's taking so long guys?

He compared the results of open boarders and unchecked immigration to a book racist like. That's all the proof they need.

The same game where they pretend that so long as no one uses overtly racist language then we can ignore the content and intent of the message.

"They're all criminals, stupid, bad genes, bad cultures, etc....but I didn't use a racial slur so that's a neutral statement."

As if thinking, rational people haven't been aware of Stephen Miller's particular politics on non-white immigrants for years at this point. At this point, it's not racism or even the stereotyping from people like Miller that bothers me, it's the pretense by others that's most grating. The absurdly thin defenses of objectionable behavior that are really just stand ins for "my party therefore deserves my defense." It's almost insulting except for the realization that they don't even care if the defense is sound, it's just kneejerk at this point.

Man, for a conservative you sure never make any conservative points. I say at this point it's time to drop the "i'm a conservative gig". Nobody on this site is dumb enough to follow your schtick. Just be yourself and quit insulting everyone's intelligence by being someone your not.

Got it?

Don't worry, @panamaican is in here calling everyone racist while not actually pointing out one racist thing.

I've learned that whenever a mod says something the same ghouls will give them likes over and over again, no matter how retarded their post is. This is like the web equivalent of a co-worker ass kissing up to the boss hoping for a promotion. It's hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Back