Social Stephen Miller Sent Breitbart Over 900 E-mails

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shock of shocks, Trump’s top immigration adviser sent almost 1,000 xenophobic e-mails, including stories forwarded from white nationalism sites.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...nity-white-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails

But it’s cool. It’s totally normal to have a to White House adviser trafficking in white genocide rhetoric and referring to foreigners as “turd eaters.” Nothing to see here...

stephen_miller_gettyimages-1044x550_0.jpg

And, of course, I’m sure that members of the GOP who attacked Rep. Omar for calling Miller a white nationalist earlier in the year will be apologizing to her presently...

Edit: For the sad, low energy deflectors... moar sources below.

Last edited:
Shock of shocks, Trump’s top immigration adviser sent scores and scores of xenophobic e-mails, including stories forwarded from white nationalism sites.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...nity-white-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails

But it’s cool. It’s totally normal to have a to White House adviser trafficking in white genocide rhetoric and referring to foreigners as “turd eaters.” Nothing to see here...

stephen_miller_gettyimages-1044x550_0.jpg

Yup. Surprise he's a nazi.

Oh wait, nobody is surprised and people have been saying this for a while.

Not sure how he spins this story.

More than likely his walking papers.

splcenter

Nice source, seems completely legit.

The thread so nice, he made it twice.

It's a random website with tweets from other randoms about made up stories. IF this major player in the game had this kind of dirt on him, wouldn't CNN be on his tail? Fox? Etc?

Ilhan Omar is a racebaiting whore. And the SPLC is a pack of grifters and smear merchants.

Show us the emails.

media is democratic operatives as proven. So we gotta see proof that this Jewish man is a white supremacist

Edit: every single God Damn link references the SPLC which is not a valid source. Holy Fuck. The SPLC is shit on a stick

There is no place for white nationalist in the government, just like there is no room for followers of a genocidal Middle Eastern cult in Congress.

In their review, the SPLC says that it was "unable to find any examples of Miller writing sympathetically or even in neutral tones about any person who is nonwhite or foreign-born."

Translation: he didn't actually say any racist or supremacist stuff.

SLPC.

ROFL at anyone dumb enough to peddle anything they write. Omar's a consummate hypocrite of the highest order. She owes Miller an apology.

Christ

How many of these threads that continually backfire be made.

Didn't she also call Peter King a Nazi also?

In their review, the SPLC says that it was "unable to find any examples of Miller writing sympathetically or even in neutral tones about any person who is nonwhite or foreign-born."

Translation: he didn't actually say any racist or supremacist stuff.

SLPC.

ROFL at anyone dumb enough to peddle anything they write. Omar's a consummate hypocrite of the highest order. She owes Miller an apology.
900 e-mails to Breitbart discussing immigration and race— including rhetoric and links forwarded directly from white supremacy sites— and this is the line you choose to focus in on?

I guess it shouldn’t at this point, but the sheer brazenness of the lengths people will go to in order to deflect still takes me by surprise from time to time.

Christ

How many of these threads that continually backfire be made.

Didn't she also call Peter King a Nazi also?
Let me guess, you read exactly zero of the sources and are just agreeing with Mick’s hack?

Last edited:
900 e-mails to Breitbart discussing immigration and race— including rhetoric and links forwarded directly from white supremacy sites— and this is the line you choose to focus in on?

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at this point, but the sheer brazenness of the lengths people will go to in order to deflect things still makes me shake my head.

Let me guess, you read exactly zero of the sources and are just agreeing with Mick’s hack?

The real question is did you read any of the sources you posted

Katie McHugh, who was an editor for Breitbart from April 2014 to June 2017, leaked the emails to Hatewatch in June to review, analyze and disseminate to the public. McHugh was 23 when she started at Breitbart and also became active in the anti-immigrant movement, frequently rubbing shoulders with white nationalists. McHugh was fired from Breitbart in 2017 after posting anti-Muslim tweets. She has since renounced the far right.

No, the real real question...

Spare me.

Well, did you? It's a fair question. You've got "900 EMAILS SENT TO BREITBART!!!", with not one email cited, nor even a vague reference to the contents of any of them. Right now, you're basically saying it's real bad because reasons.

Back