Stephen A. Turns Rogan into Snowflake and Nate Diaz got Smiths Back

Nate is the speaker of truth preeeeeeeech <{jackyeah}>

I mean, whether or not Smith got it right is kinda irrelevant.

That's just his take, and he's just doing what he does.

Rogan getting so triggered but his opinion that he had to go out of his way to publicly mock him is kinda pathetic.

Nate is just building up the 3rd fight you goofs.

Smith is a putz but the idea that fighters can't be criticized for poor performances (whatever the reason may be) is outdated and illogical. If MMA considers itself a sport, it should welcome the impartial critique and non-partisan perspective.

Rogan's days of exaggeration and hyperbole are coming to an end. SAS coming with that down jab/popinski uppercut combo!

I mean, whether or not Smith got it right is kinda irrelevant.

That's just his take, and he's just doing what he does.

Rogan getting so triggered but his opinion that he had to go out of his way to publicly mock him is kinda pathetic.

Yep, bringing him up hitting pads ? What has that got to do with anything ? Stephan A Smith may as well mock Rogans transplant scar or HGH gut. Rogan could learn a thing or two from a true unbias professional like Stephan A Smith.

No way Joe says Nate is wrong lol

Joe will probably have Nate on his next podcast and laugh it up and be like, "i must've misconstrued what he said, but now that you've explained it to me so eloquently Nate, i totally agree! wanna try some DMT?"

Nate is an attention whore.

He's just tweeting to insert himself into the conversation.

SAS coming with that down jab/popinski uppercut combo!
giphy.gif

This whole thing has gotten old and blown out of proportion.

Mark Colemans Twitter:
"Apologize Joe. Apologize................."

This whole thing has gotten old and blown out of proportion.
My humble opinion is it needs to so Joe never pulls a stunt like this again. All the years of disagreeable opinions this nonfighter has expressed, now with the unmitigated gall to say a vastly superior sportscaster cant express an opinion in his own house? It's clearly fear of being obsolete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back