Stephen A. Turns Rogan into Snowflake and Nate Diaz got Smiths Back

Nate Díaz stating obvious FACTS! Rogaine and Conor can cry all they want but the fact remains CERRONE QUIT!

Nate was able to mail it in against rda without getting his face broken. He needs to give cowboy some lessons.

My humble opinion is it needs to so Joe never pulls a stunt like this again. All the years of disagreeable opinions this nonfighter has expressed, now with the unmitigated gall to say a vastly superior sportscaster cant express an opinion in his own house? It's clearly fear of being obsolete
That “sportscaster” is clearly out of his element in mma, a sport he clearly knows nothing about. But hey, they put him in the spot and he always has license to say controversial (stupid, uninformed) things.

My humble opinion is it needs to so Joe never pulls a stunt like this again. All the years of disagreeable opinions this nonfighter has expressed, now with the unmitigated gall to say a vastly superior sportscaster cant express an opinion in his own house? It's clearly fear of being obsolete
"superior"

That “sportscaster” is clearly out of his element in mma, a sport he clearly knows nothing about. But hey, they put him in the spot and he always has license to say controversial (stupid, uninformed) things.
That is hypocritical on so many levels I dont know where to begin. Fact one is that the UFC has made every effort to move into mainstream sports. They went to the biggest network imaginable to do so. Not the other way around. When that contract is up the UFC will probably beg to extend. Saying that the biggest sportscaster with the biggest fanbase is out of his element giving his perspective on what he saw is insanity. Also claiming he is completely uninformed is pretty hypocritical when professional fighters are agreeing with him and disagreeing. That's not uninformed it's called polarizing

Joe will probably have Nate on his next podcast and laugh it up and be like, "i must've misconstrued what he said, but now that you've explained it to me so eloquently Nate, i totally agree! wanna try some DMT?"
I would be honestly surprised if Nick or Nate ever did Rogan.

Not really their thing, despite Rogan having Nick in his intro for almost ten years lol.

Any angle where Nate can disagree with Conor he'll take it.

That is hypocritical on so many levels I dont know where to begin. Fact one is that the UFC has made every effort to move into mainstream sports. They went to the biggest network imaginable to do so. Not the other way around. When that contract is up the UFC will probably beg to extend. Saying that the biggest sportscaster with the biggest fanbase is out of his element giving his perspective on what he saw is insanity. Also claiming he is completely uninformed is pretty hypocritical when professional fighters are agreeing with him and disagreeing. That's not uninformed it's called polarizing
Insanity? He obviously doesn’t know the sport. That’s not arguable. He doesn’t. He is uninformed and his opinions are not based on his deep understanding of the sport. That Nate Diaz agrees doesn’t make Stephen A an informed observer. He’s not.

so you did say superior
Shall we compare career accolades or numbers where would you like to go here? The ONLY thing Rogan has over Smith is time covering mma and technical talk which Smith repeatedly said he relies on technical guys like Joe and DC for. As far as a SUPERIOR SPORTSCASTER, there is a reason SAS gets the biggest interviews biggest stars and most attention. Rogan isnt remotely close

You nailed it. Joe's insecurity in regards to Stephen A-level is brutal

Insanity? He obviously doesn’t know the sport. That’s not arguable. He doesn’t. He is uninformed and his opinions are not based on his deep understanding of the sport. That Nate Diaz agrees doesn’t make Stephen A an informed observer. He’s not.
No that is a talking point you fabricated of him obviously not knowing the sport. It is a falsehood that a 25 year sportscaster cant give his unbiased opinion on a 40 second fist fight. How is it obvious he doesnt know the sport when half the MMA fanbase and even fighters agree with him? Not knowing all the technical aspects doesnt mean you cant commentate. That is another falsehood you fabricated

Shall we compare career accolades or numbers where would you like to go here? The ONLY thing Rogan has over Smith is time covering mma and technical talk which Smith repeatedly said he relies on technical guys like Joe and DC for. As far as a SUPERIOR SPORTSCASTER, there is a reason SAS gets the biggest interviews biggest stars and most attention. Rogan isnt remotely close
I thought your argument was you didn't say SAS was "superior" to Joe but now you are saying Stephen is better than Joe. Pick a side.

Rogan getting so triggered but his opinion that he had to go out of his way to publicly mock him is kinda pathetic.

How did Rogan "go out of his way"?

He gave his opinion on SAS's opinion on his Podcast, which so happened to be an MMA episode

Yep, bringing him up hitting pads ? What has that got to do with anything ? Stephan A Smith may as well mock Rogans transplant scar or HGH gut. Rogan could learn a thing or two from a true unbias professional like Stephan A Smith.

Yeah like maybe he could teach Joe how to be over 5'5.

I thought your argument was you didn't say SAS was "superior" to Joe but now you are saying Stephen is better than Joe. Pick a side.
SAS is the vastly superior sportscaster. I said it and somehow you came back with superior as the only word you are hung up on. You have no argument as that's fact

Back