Stephen A. Turns Rogan into Snowflake and Nate Diaz got Smiths Back

SAS is the vastly superior sportscaster. I said it and somehow you came back with superior as the only word you are hung up on. You have no argument as that's fact
It's never a fact someone is better at giving an opinion than anyone else, it's always an opinion. The fact you don't know that is embarrassing. SAS appeals to the lowest common denominator

It's never a fact someone is better at giving an opinion than anyone else, it's always an opinion. The fact you don't know that is embarrassing.
Again my son would you like to compare any measurable criteria of sports casting and covering sports, and you dont understand that Rogan isnt a dingleberry in SAS drawers perhaps you may be in a bubble and willingly not looking at numbers, how many sports covered, how many sports want you to cover, biggest interviews, most attention to the sport off a sound bite. SAS coverage in one event has more people talking than Rogan has his entire career. Just because you dont like his approach doesnt negate fact. Kellerman is a VASTLY superior sportscaster to Rogan by miles as well

No that is a talking point you fabricated of him obviously not knowing the sport. It is a falsehood that a 25 year sportscaster cant give his unbiased opinion on a 40 second fist fight. How is it obvious he doesnt know the sport when half the MMA fanbase and even fighters agree with him? Not knowing all the technical aspects doesnt mean you cant commentate. That is another falsehood you fabricated
He’s never covered the sport and seems to have barely watched the sport. It’s not a talking point and it’s not a falsehood. He can comment on any sport he watches, that doesn’t mean he actually knows what the fuck he’s watching. You are fabricating that half the fan base agree with him, and Nate talking shit isn’t surprising.

Again my son would you like to compare any measurable criteria of sports casting and covering sports, and you dont understand that Rogan isnt a dingleberry in SAS drawers perhaps you may be in a bubble and willingly not looking at numbers, how many sports covered, how many sports want you to cover, biggest interviews, most attention to the sport off a sound bite. SAS coverage in one event has more people talking than Rogan has his entire career. Just because you dont like his approach doesnt negate fact. Kellerman is a VASTLY superior sportscaster to Rogan by miles as well
Joe only comments on MMA or other combat sports, but if you want to talk about fame Joe is a star and the JRE is a huge podcast.

I never said anything negative about Kellerman, he is a great sportscaster.

My humble opinion is it needs to so Joe never pulls a stunt like this again. All the years of disagreeable opinions this nonfighter has expressed, now with the unmitigated gall to say a vastly superior sportscaster cant express an opinion in his own house? It's clearly fear of being obsolete
Solid.

He spoke against Dana's opinion. Keep SAS talking and the sport might just become legit.

What is this entire thing on "not knowing the sport" about? I apparently missed when it all went down but I'm not quite understanding all this heat SAS is getting.

If I was clueless about Basketball but was smart enough to see that every time a certain player on the court gets the ball he just throws it at the hoop like a baseball from anywhere on the court, I don't have to be an expert to tell you that asshole ain't even trying and fucking up the game.

Cerrone's performance is akin to the retarded basketball player that didn't even try. Plenty of us said exactly what would happen before the fight. That's really fucking strange don't you think..lol

Joe only comments on MMA or other combat sports, but if you want to talk about fame Joe is a star and the JRE is a huge podcast.

I never said anything negative about Kellerman, he is a great sportscaster.
Did you sincerely compare the fame of the JRE to the fame of the dude that is the face of the biggest sports network in the US lol? What in the flying fuck is JRE compared to ESPN First Take on terms of sports overall. You are hilarious

EPfRe7ZU4AE2DYR.jpg
Lmao, which Sherdogger is @stargazer109 on Twitter?? This picture is hilarious!

Lol, now Rogan is screwed, he's always been a p*ssy with MMA fighters but a douche to everyone else, fans and now broadcasters from other sports. Now that a high profile fighter, who's known to fight with heart has spoken, he's outranked cause Rogan himself ain't no MMA fighter.

Last edited:
jre is very popular but joe rogan' stand up isnt selling out arenas

rogan questions everything on scify was only six episodes

Did you sincerely compare the fame of the JRE to the fame of the dude that is the face of the biggest sports network in the US lol? What in the flying fuck is JRE compared to ESPN First Take on terms of sports overall. You are hilarious
But Joe actually gets the money from his podcast and in no way is Stephen the face of ESPN.

Give them the stockton slap!

Back