Stephen A. Smith vs. Rogan Feud Escalates: "Name The Time and Place"

Where should they meet to settle their differences?

• Total voters
sas is a fraud. he's always called himself a basketball/boxing 'savant' on espn ny radio over the years. ive listened to him for many years because my office always plays espn ny radio, and everyone around here knows sas is not a "savant" of any kind. the recent video is him boxing didnt help him at all. lol

Old men fighting is almost less violent than WMMA

this is a weird beef. I'm not a regular listener to either of them. seems like its overblown and nonsensical. on the other hand I want to see a fist fight before they make amends.
<{jackyeah}>

Joe is a manlet, he is too short to face a real man like Stephen A

They should settle their differences in the ultimate proving ground for warriors known only as The Kumite
tumblr_me6finGhSR1rvcjd7o2_250.gifv

Only one place worthy of them settling this conflict...
58993.jpg

rogan needs to suck it up and accept the fact that not everyone will agree with him or his views/opinions just because he's been involved in mma for a long time.

everyone is entitled to an opinion whether we like it or not, bottom line is the cerrone/mcgregor fight sucked ass and other than possibly being hurt it absolutely looked like cerrone choked under pressure whether from the strikes, being in the biggest fight of his career, biggest pay day people can say what you want but kos fought gsp the 2nd time with a worse busted up face and orbital bone and still lasted the 5 rounds even though gsp dominated him, so either he was hurt bad or he lost the fight before it even happened due to freezing up, or choking under pressure.

the problem is dana and rogan keep kissing conor's ass because he's the cash cow for the company, the fertitas are laughing there asses off banking all that money they got for selling the company...the new owners are up shit creek after spending that much for it, they need everything they can get to increase revenue, meaning more tv deals, and using fighters like conor to hype fights or create title matches for the sake of revenue...more business than sport.

if you insult there #1 player which is conor guys like rogan and dana will always defend and kiss ass, rogan should be telling dana white the stuff that's come out of his mouth in the media hurts the image of the sport....not opinions because you just don't agree, if you can't take the debate stay out of the race.

Joe rogan is 5'4 , it makes him instantaneously lose the argument

I actually would enjoy a debate between these two

Stephen A makes more money than any fighter in the UFC bar Conor

Plus he's not a juiced up manlet like Rogan
What does him making a lot of money have to do with anything? Also, Joe Rogan is richer than everyone in the UFC bar Conor...and is most likely far richer than Stephen A Smith. So strange thing to say.

Smith would beat Rogain into a living death......

Back